55

"tzuyu!!" my other family members welcomed me home. their home near the beach.

it's been a month since i gave birth to our twins, we went to taiwan to have a vacation and also, to visit my mom and dad's family side. to inform them that their only daughter is now a mother.

"aunties, uncles. this is seowon and jaewoo." i introduced to them. i'm carrying seowon while jungkook is carrying jaewoo who is fast asleep.

seowon just woke up and now she's staring at them. "both of the kids looks like their parents!" my auntie said, my mom's sister.

my other cousin's couldn't come because they are also busy with their work so we'll just face time them to inform.

"where are you guys staying at? i heard that the four of you will have a vacation here before going back to states."

"my bestfriend's hotel, auntie don't worry. we've already checked in." i answered. "we'll try to visit here again."

"that's good! your other cousin's are free the day after tomorrow, actually all of us! you can visit that time so that they can see your kids in person." she answered. "jungkook-ssi right?"

he nodded. "thank you for taking care of my sister's daughter. thank you for making her happy after her parent's death."

"you're welcome, it's my duty to make her happy though." he said and looked at me. i just smiled at him. "well tzuyu, you're lucky to have him." auntie answered and laughed.

"do you wanna go to your old bedroom?"

"aniyo auntie, we need to go back to the hotel now, we left some things for the twins especially their toys, they might cry really hard because they want to play." i said.

"well take care the both of you." she stand up and accompanied us to the door.

"tzuyu you're leaving?!" one of my cousin's asked. "yeah, we need to go back of else the twins will cry so hard for missing their toys." i answered.

"aww come back here soon!"

"yeah with you husband! i want to have a picture with him!" i laughed at her. "sure then, we really need to go."

"take care!!" jungkook bid his goodbye to them before we went to the car. he opened the passengers door and put jaewoo on his seat before putting seowon.

"hmm... my cousin wants a picture with you." i told him as soon as we're away from the house.

"you jealous?"

"why would i? you're already mine." i said. "we're already married so why do i need to be jealous?"

"possessive huh." he said. "not as possessive as you, jeon jungkook." i laughed.

soon we arrived at the hotel. actually, their home is not really that far from the hotel, jungkook was just worried that the twins might get irritated because of the sun that's why he told me that we should take the car.

we arrived at our room and at the same time, jaewoo wakes up.

"my babyboy is awake now huh.." i said as soon as he laid him down on the crib.

"and seowon is awake too!" he said and laid seowon beside jaewoo.

"look at them, kookie. they look so cute!" i said. seowon raised her hands, trying to grab mine so i give it to her, she started to hold my pinky finger so tight. "my babygirl loves holding mommy's pinky finger." i said and smiled at her.

"jaewoo wants to hold yours too." he said. giggling, i gave my other pinky finger to him.

"what am i gonna hold then, tzu in this?"