4

"ma'am is it true that you are marrying the jeon's heir?"

"are you two together?"

"when did this happen?"

a bunch of reporters gathered around my company, the securities are trying their best to push them away. i managed to get in to the building without any injuries.

it's already 7 PM yet they are still here, goodness, are they not tired?

"ma'am thank you for saving the company!"

"thank you for saving us!"

i just smiled at the workers and went straight to my office. "is it true ma'am?"

i just nodded and went inside, i sat down on my swivel chair before reading the papers about our agreement.

the news shooked our country, these bitches couldn't believe that i am marrying the most powrful company in the world.

even the company who stole my designs are shock. see bitch, you're gonna pay.

i read thoroughly until i understand it. i grab my pen and make a quick scan about it before signing as an evidence that i am accepting it.

"ma'am." i heard my secretary through the intercom. "one of the workers of the jeon's came here to get the papers."

"let them in." i said and put it back to the envelope.

"ms. chou, mr. and mrs. jeon needs the paper now." he said, i handed the envelope to him, he took out the paper and scan it, his face got relieved when he saw at the bottom of the paper that i already signed it.

"thank you ms. chou." i nodded as he exited.

after this, you're not single anymore, tzu. i turned my swivel chair to admire the building accross mine.

last week is really a stressful week for me. i massaged my temple to ease the stress.

"ma'am." my secretary--ms. han opened the door. "the jeon's just called, they said you will be having a meeting with them tomorrow."

i nodded and turned to her. "can you cancel all my appointments today?"

she nodded. "is that all, ma'am?"

"yes, all the upcoming appointments until tomorrow also, last week is really stressful for me and i think i need to relax somewhere."

"and oh, you all can go home now."

"will do miss." i closed my eyes as i heard the door closed. i grabbed my bag and my coat and exited my room, i went straight to the parking lot and drove off somewhere.

"yes my pretty dongsaeng?"

"unnie, where are you? it's loud."

"oh, i'm with nayeon and dahyun, we're at a bar, with our boyfriends."

"what's the name of the bar? i'll go there?"

"oooohh, is my dongsaeng stress?"

"yeah." i answered.

"okay, we'll wait you at the entrance, **** bar, neart the mall."

"i'll be there soon." i ended the call and focused on driving.

after 5 minutes, i arrived at the bar exactly at 7:25 PM, i heard the loud music and i saw the unnies waiting for me at the entrance. only the three of them.

"tzuyu!!" dahyun unnie ran towards me and hugged me like we didn't see each other for years.

"uri tzuyuu!!!" nayeon unnie also ran and hugged me.