27

well, i gotta admit. that mingyu guy is handsome. "YAH!"

"wae? wae?" i asked. "we are here duh." dahyun unnie said. i looked around. "you're thinking about that guy huh."

she then tickled me. "stop unnie. i am not."

"i saw you two shake hands, did he told you his name?"

"mingyu." i answered and grabbed the other paper bags that contains my new clothes. "bye unnie!"

"wait--" i closed the door and went towards the gate. "yah! i'm gonna go talk to you about this soon!!" she shouted before closing her window. she waved her hand before driving again.

i opened the gate and went inside. it's just 8:30. i hope he's still not home--

i heard someone opening the gate. really? i grabbed the paper bags again and went to the bedroom. i'm gonna go put something between us or i'll just sleep in the couch. i entered the closet room and started organizing my new clothes to the cabinet.

the other clothes are picked by dahyun unnie, she has a good taste when it comes to this, especially nayeon unnie.

after organizing it, i put the paper bags at the side. i changed into my pajamas before going out.

"i'm gonna--OH MY GOD!!" i jumped as i saw him removing his upper clothes. i went back inside and closed the door so loud.

"how am i suppose to change my clothes if you're there?" i heard him asked. "CAN'T YOU KNOCK BEFORE GOING INSIDE?!"

"stop acting like you haven't seen my body--"

"OH MY GOD EWW!!!" i yelled and opened the door, i pushed him inside and i even locked the door before closing it.

i can't believe him. i exited the bedroom and went to the kitchen. even though we already ate dinner, i am still hungry.

"you gonna cook?" i looked behind me and saw him on his pajamas. "just a snack." i answered and opened the refrigerator.

"snack? it's 8:30, you're not gonna eat dinner?" i shake my head. "i'l just heat this carbonara for you to eat too." i said and put it on the microwave.

"call me when you finished heating it." he then turned his back and walked outside.

should i tell him that i went out with dahyun unnie? argh! you should not tzu! even though he is your oh-so-called-husband you're not gonna tell him about your private things and more.

the sound of the microwave that finished heating the carbonara made me wake up from my thoughts. "carbonara is ready!" i shouted as i stand up, i grabbed two pot holders and insert my hand there before getting the carbonara out of the microwave.

ahh! it seems so yummy!

i didn't wait for him and started eating. "you're not going to eat dinner yet you're gonna eat all the carbonara." he said and grabbed a fork.

"then you should cook another one." i said and continued eating. it tastes so good!! i finished half of the bowl and left the rest for him.

i'm still hungry. i stand up and opened the refrigerator again and looked for some food to cook.

aah!! these sausages will do! i grabbed the pack and washed it. i started doing some cute cuts on it before putting it on a cleaned bowl.

i opened the stove and put the pan on, i put some oil and waited for it to heat up, after a few minutes i put the sausages on.

"it smells great waa!" i exclaimed. i grabbed the fork and about to stir it when he suddenly took it from my hand. "sit, grab another snack to eat and wait for me to finish cooking this." he said. i just obeyed him and find something to drink.

i saw two bottles of iced tea. i took it out and some chocolate bars.

i was busy eating my third chocolate bar when he turned off the stove and put the sausages on the table.

"waa!!" i immediately took one and eat it even though it's hot.

gosh it taste so great! the sauce of the sausages tatse good too!!

me and dahyun unnie eat a lot why am i still hungry?

we finished eating in instant. "wash the dishes, i need to do some work."

i started washing the dishes while busy eating some chocolates. i finished washing in just a few minutes, anyways, we didn't even use so many plates or what.

i sat down while eating, i threw it on the trashbin as soon as i finished. i drank the iced tea and threw the bottle on the trashbin also.

okay, now what to do? i'm completely full. i'm going to sleep early--wait.

"where did i put my phone?" i asked myself and exited the kitchen. i went to the living room and saw him, he had his serious face on.

wait, why do i feel like his face screams jealousy? wait! you're being delusional chou tzuyu!

my eyes slightly widened when i saw he is holding my phone. did someone texted me--

WAIT! MINGYU MIGHT DID TEXTED ME!

he looked at me, i think glaring at me. "who the fuck is this, jeon tzuyu?" he growled and showed me my phone.

MINGYU DID TEXTED ME! i walked towards him and about to grab my phone when he raised it. "yah give me my phone back."

"answer me first, who the fuck is he?"

"it's none of your business." i said and grabbed my phone.

"are you fucking cheating, jeon tzuyu?!"

"excuse me, i am not cheating and it's not called cheating if i found someone else."

"YOU WHAT?!" i didn't answered him and just went upstairs. i can feel him following me.

i went inside the room and about to lie on the bed when he pulled me and cornered me on the door.

"yah, let me go--"

"who.the.fuck.is.he?" i gulped at his expressions. why am i getting scared of him?!

"i-it's none of your business." i answered.

"who the fuck is kim mingyu, tzuyu? who the fuck is he?"

MINGYU TYPED HIS WHOLE NAME?! OH MY GOD! EVEN IF I DON'T TELL HIM ABOUT MINGYU HE WILL SEARCH ABOUT HIM!!

"he's just a friend." i answered. he smirked. "just a friend? really, he even asked if you two could hang-out after meeting you at starbucks."

what the fucking hell. "you went out without telling me, huh?"

"why do you need to know it? it's none of your business though." i tried pushing him but he won't budge.

"get the hell away, jeon jungkook--"

"try not telling me about this kind of things again, you'll suffer from my orders."

"what the fuck, jeon? do you think i'm your pet to follow your orders?!"

"expect me not following your fucking orders." i pushed him and went to the bed. i put a long hotdog pillow between us before texting mingyu.

from: unknown
hi tzu! this is me! kim mingyu! can we hang-out some time after we met at starbucks? just text me if you have some time :> goodnight!

-end-

to: mingyu
i'll text you if my schedule is clear. goodnight to you too!

-end-

oh gosh. i hope he wob't search about you.