50

"are we not leaving yet?" i asked mingyu as soon as he answered my call.

"gosh jeon tzuyu, can you calm down and wait? i thought you have a check up with the doctor today, why did you called me?"

"because it's been 2 and a half months! i can't wait!" i said as i put on my coat. the unnies will accompany me to the hospital.

"i'm finding a great time to go there okay! just wait! i'll call you--"

"JEON TZUYU!! LET'S GO! WE'LL BE LATE!"

"okay! i'll wait for your call then! take care!" i said and ended the call. i put it on my purse and went outside.

"let's go! i can't wait to hear when the doctor says that your carrying a boy and a girl!" nayeon unnie said.

"unnie lower down your voice, we don't want to get into an accident right." jihyo unnie said and glared at her. "just focus on driving, hyo--"

"how can i focus then if you're voice is really loud?"

"my voice is always--"

"can the two of you just stop?" dahyun unnie said. "it's jihyo's fault."

"oh my god unnie." jihyo unnie said and just focused on driving.

and soon, we arrived at the hospital. "let's go tzu!!" nayeon unnie wrapped her hand over my arm.

"good afternoon ma'am."

"we have an appointment with doctor shin."

"what is the name of the patient?"

"jeon tzuyu." nayeon unnie said. then the nurse gave a paper to us. "doctor shin will call you just please wait in the waiting area."

"does it hurt tzu? your tummy is really big right now." jihyo unnie asked. "i'm fine unnie but sometimes, i'm having a hard time walking." i answered.

and then i felt something vibrated. someone's calling me!

"jungkook's calling me, unnie." i said before answering it.

"kookie!" i smiled at him. "baby are you on the hospit--"

"hi kook! yes we are here and waiting for her name to be called!" nayeon unnie took the phone away from me and talked. "yah unnie! why did you stole the phone away from tzu?"

"oh sorry." she laughed while giving it back to me. "i was really excited because after 4 months, i'm gonna go spoil my niece and nephew."

"why do you sound sure that it's a boy and a girl?" jungkook asked. "of course! because i am their beautiful auntie."

"um may i ask? do you guys have a special doctor for her? i think she's gonna go crazy." dahyun asked a nurse.

"YAH DAHYUNIE!!"

"mrs. jeon tzuyu." a nurse came out from doctor shin's room. "anyways, we'll call back jungkook!" jihyo unnie said.

"bye kookie!" i waved. "bye baby." and then he ended the call. we went inside the office. "mrs. jeon--oh! where's your husband?"

"he went to a--HMMP!!" jihyo and dahyun unnie covered nayeon unnie's mouth.

"um he needs to go back to korea for some business." i answered. "well okay then."

"it's your fifth month now. and we can finally check their genders."

"um are you really sure i am carrying twins?" i asked. "don't be silly mrs. jeon, you are carrying twins, some says if your other family member or your family's sister and more gave birth to twins, there's also a possibility that you can also give birth to twins or maybe triplets."