31

"did you found her tae?" dahyun asked.

v hyung looked at her before looking at us--technically, to me. "sadly no."

"just let her." nayeon said.

"unnie! don't be ridiculous!"

"jihyo, tzuyu is already grown up, she knows what's wrong, what's right." nayeon answered. "do you hate her?"

"no, but i hate her because she's narrow-minded." jihyo sighed. "we still need someone to watch her."

"i'll try to talk to some people to watch her." v hyung said.

"just let her jihyo, tzuyu won't do something bad that will makes us angry." nayeon said.

"but i'm worried nayeon! something might happen!"

"just trust her even though she's stubborn as hell."

jihyo sighed again. "tell us the reason then jeon jungkook, tell us the reason why you left her."

"nayeon didn't tell you?" i asked. her eyes widened and looked at nayeon who's playing some games on her phone while she's laying down to yoongi hyung's lap.

"YOU KNEW?!" the two girls shouted.

"of course."

"SINCE WHEN?!"

"6 years ago or more than that? before they break up, jungkook told me."

"WHAT?!"

"lower down your voices, it's too loud."

"explain everything now, jeon!!"

--------

"and that's it?"

"yeah. that's all." i answered. v hyung is listening while doing something on his laptop, probably finding my wife.

while namjoon hyung is texting someone, i think jihyo knows since she keep looking at it also.

and suga hyung? sleeping.

"so if that's what it is, tzuyu won't be really mad unless." dahyun stopped talking. "unless you told her something that really hurted her."

yeah i fucking did.

"do you told her something that really hurted her feelings, jeon?"

fuck.

"i did."

"WHAT?!"

"why didn't you tell me about that?!"

"well you should go and find her and bring her back jeon. you hurted her a lot."

"all we can do is to support you and give you advices."

"i found her." namjoon hyung said.

"where is she?"

"kim hyun's hotel."

"what is she doing to your hotel, dahyun?"

"well."

"she's with someone."

"who?"

"kim mingyu."

---------

i yawned for the fifth time before finally getting out from my bed. i fixed the pillows and the blanket before going inside the bathroom to take a bath.

after 20 minutes, i came out wearing a white sleeveless dress.

i sat down infront of the mirror and started drying my hair when i heard a knock. "tzu?"