51

"OMO WH---" i put my hands on my mouth. he glared at me. "are you serious tzu?"

"sorry, hehe." i said, he started checking my luggage. "wear your coat, tzu, it's cold outside." i just followed him and went to the closet room.

"v hyung and dahyun fell asleep while watching a movie." he said as we got our from my room. we quickly went downstairs.

"how did you know?"

"i went there first before going to your room. i still need to check." he said and helped me get inside his car.

he immediately drove away from the house.

omg! i'm excited! but wait, did i--

"wait." i said. "what?"

"my mangoes." WHY DID I FORGOT THAT?!

"i bought some mangoes on my way here, i forgot to bring salt, it's on the back."

"that's okay, atleast i still have ketchup, cheese and mayonnaise." i felt my eyes twinkle.

after an hour and a half, we arrived at the airport.

"let's go and board now, jihyo noona and namjoon hyung will be home soon." he said and held my wrist and pulled me. a staff saw us, then he talked about if his family's private plane is ready.

and when the staff said yes, we immediately went to the runway.

"be careful tzu, please assisst her, i need to talk to someone for a minute." he said and a staff came to me. she helped go upstairs and my jaw slighthy dropped when we went inside the plane.

"do you want something?" she asked me and helped me sit down. "a pillow and a blanket will do." i said.

"do you wanna eat?" mingyu asked as soon as he got inside the plane.

"yeah, i slept after lunch so i can watch the view on our way to korea." i answered. "mr. kim, mrs. jeon, please fasten your seatbelts, we're about to fly." he helped me put my seatbelt on. "she knows me?"

"of course tzu, you're the wife of the wealthiest business man all over the world." he answered as he is busy taking out the mangoes he bought.

"thank you mingyu-ssi." i told him and smiled. "no worries, tzu." he said.

"i'm gonna go and take a nap, if you need something, you can tell her, if you feel cold, you can ask her to turn off the--"

"i'm fine okay, i have a pillow and a blanket with me, you should sleep."

"well okay, goodnight." he said and laid down on the bed that is beside me.

"goodnight." i said and started eating.

hmm.... i wonder what will be his reaction when he see me there?

-----------

"wake up." i opened my eyes and saw him. "you missed your breakfast so eat your lunch now. we're almost there." he said. i fixed myself and watched how the staff put down the plate which contains my lunch. ooh!!

"what do you want for dessert?"

"my mangoes." i said and started eating. "how about you mingyu? did you eat?"

"i ate breakfast don't worry."

"well--" i put my hand on my mouth. he noticed it and guided me towards the bathroom, as soon as we arrive there, i started to vomit.

"aish this is what i am worrying about."

"did you bring your vitamins?" i nodded and washed my face. after that, we went back to our seats. "where's your vitamins?"