29

"ma'am, someone is here. said that he doesn't have any appointment but he is your friend." i raised my eye brow. "name please?"

"kim mingyu."

i choked on my coffee when i heard his name. what the hell is he doing in here?!

"ma'am?"

"l-let him in." i said before standing up, i went to my mini ref to get a bottle of water. i was busy drinking when the door opened.

"woah you okay tzuyu?" he asked. i nodded before closing it and putting it back inside.

"i-i'm fine. i was shock when i heard you're here."

"yeah, anyways, the girl, is she your secretary?" i nodded. "oh so that's why she asked for your permission before letting me in."

"you don't know about these stuffs?" he shake his head. "nah, i'm just a waiter in starbucks remember. i just know if the customers wants to see the manager, we'll just tell our manager then they'll talk. not like this." he laughed.

"so what brings you here?" i asked. "i just want to treat you some lunch since it's already 12 if you know."

i looked at my clock. "oh. i didn't notice it, i was really busy signing some papers as you can see." i said.

"i see, so you in?" he asked. "it's my treat."

"well okay." i answered before stading up. i brought my bag with me and then we exited my room. "if someone visits me tell that i am having a lunch." i told my secretary.

we entered the elevator and pressed the number one button. "when i was on my way here, i saw a restaurant near here, so i'll take you there." he said.

"it's okay, we're just gonna get my car--"

"oh no, i brought mine don't worry." he smiled. we exited the elevator and walked out of the building.

"who is he?"

"why is he with mrs. jeon?"

"omg he's so tall."

"why do look perfect together?"

okay what?

"wait me here." he said before walking away, to get his car. "mrs. jeon who is he?"

"oh, just a friend of mine." i answered. after a few minutes of waiting, he already arrived. i immediately entered his car and put on my seatbelts. he then started driving.

we arrived at the restaurant he is talking about within 10 minutes.

"good afternoon, ma'am, sir."

"table for two please." he told. "this way, please follow me."

we arrived at our table and they gave us the menu. "what do you want?"

"you said it's your treat so i want the expensive one."

"yah no fair." i laughed at his face. "i'm kidding okay, i'll just get this meal." i said. "any more?"

"i want a vanilla ice cream for dessert." he then called the waiter to tell our orders. he ordered the same meal that i ordered but we had different desserts; he ordered a red velvet cake.

"your orders will be here after 5 to 8 minutes."

"so are you always busy with your work?" he asked. "these days, yeah i've been. i assumed you heard the news of me and him getting married, as well as our company merged."

"yeah i heard, many girls in our work got mad at you." he laughed. "huh why?"

"said that you stole their oh-so-called husband." i laughed with him too. "good thing i stopped myself from telling them that they are assuming things."

"about yesterday, dahyun unnie and tae oppa was talking about you i think around 5 minutes before you arrived."

"oh yeah, i know them." he then mouthed something. "huh?"

"nothing, i said they know our family, and my family knows them too." oh. i nodded. i was about to say something again when a waiter out down our orders.

as we eat, we talked about some stuffs. but i'm really curious. his last name is kim, dahyun unnie, v oppa, namjoon oppa's last name is also kim. and the two couple knows him.

i stared at him while his busy eating. he doesn't have any resemblance of dahyun unnie and v oppa. "um is there a dirt in my face?"

"no, i was thinking about something."

"about me stealing you from jungkook?"

i almost choked up. "hey hey i was joking omg!" he said before giving me a glass of water.

"youre face is hilarious." he said. "you love him don't you?"

"i don't now." i answered. "girls can't hide their real feelings and emotions so well, except if you're really hurt."

"i'm really hurt mingyu okay. he hurted me. so now, i already moved on and we just married each other for the company."

"i don't think so. the way he acted yesterday, his actions says he still love you and he really wanted you. and oh, he's fighting for you. and i heard that you wanted a divorce but he doesn't want it."

"how did you..."

"oops." he said. "are you stalking me?"

"absolutely." i glared at him. "not, let me finish first." he said.

"i didn't know you had a childish side." i said.

"of course. waiter!" he called and tell them that he's gonna pay now. he handed them his card.

after paying we went out and walked to the parking lot to get his car. "anyways, thanks for the treat, mingyu."

he smiled. "no worries, tzuyu."

"i'll treat you soon if i have no schedule for work." i said. "well, i should wait for that."

"we should get in." he was about to open the car door for me when my phone beeped. "wait."

"get in while reading the message."

"wait." i said and smiled. oh my god! someone messaged me that they want me to design their new clothes.

"yah listen to me!"

"okay okay." i laughe at his reaction and entered.

"so where are you gonna go now?"

"it's my rest day so after i send you back to your company, i'll go to my home and rest." i nodded.

we arrived at my company in no time. "drive safely."

"take care tzu." i smiled. "yeah you too."

i then entered the company and went straight to my office to finish some works so that i can go home and sleep peacefully.

BREAKING NEWS

JEON TZUYU WAS SEEN WITH A GUY OUTSIDE OF *** RESTAURANT NEAR HER COMPANY. IT WAS SAID THAT THE TWO ATE THEIR LUNCH TOGETHER. NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THE GUY SHE WAS WITH.

IS SHE CHEATING ON HER HUSBAND; JEON JUNGKOOK?

CLICK SUBSCRIBE TO KNOW SOME MORE NEWS.