epilogue

"saengil chukkahamnida! saengil chukkahmanida! salanghaneun seowon jaewoo! saengil chukkahamnida!"

their visitors clapped. "close your eyes and wish!!" the mc told them.

it's their seventh birthday, and we're celebrating it at jeju.

the twins then closed their eyes, and after a few seconds, they opened it and blew the candles.

"saengil chukkahae my babies." i kissed both of their cheeks, then jungkook did the same.

"gomawo." they both said and hugged us. "aww what a happy family we got here!" the mc said.

"let's eat now before we play some games!!" the mc said. and then some of the staffs that we hired for the catering started to serve the guest's food.

"saengil chukkahae my babies!" nayeon unnie said before giving them a two small box. "that's mercedes benz." she winked.

"wait! it's a car?!" seowon asked, jaewoo nodded at her. "but we can't even drive yet!"

"that's fine! i'll give you a porsche when you reach your 18th birthday seowon!"

"yah you left me again! you know that yoora and yoonjin always find you." yoongi oppa said. and yes, they both had twins also.

"you guys didn't called us." jihyo and dahyun unnie walked towards us with their kids.

jihyo unnie's holding their son--saewon while namjoon oppa is carrying their daughter--saeri. while dahyun unnie is carrying their daughter--sooyoo and taehyung oppa is holding their two sons--taewoo and joonwoo.

mina unnie, jimin oppa and sana unnie and jin oppa couldn't attend but they called earlier just to greet the twins, when dahyun unnie went back to korea, they gave their gift to the twins to dahyun unnie. sana unnie and jin oppa gave them two black cards, while the other couple gave them their favorite toys, it's a limited edition okay.

they already had their kids too.

"tzuyu! jung woo is crying!" i looked back and saw my auntie. i took jungwoo from her hands. "eomma!"

and yes. jungkook made me pregnant again. jungwoo's already three years old.

"what do you want baby?" i asked. "appa!"

"yah jungkook-ah! jungwoo wants you." i called. "my baby wants me?" he nodded and raised his little arms, but before he can take jungwoo, dahyun unnie called us.

"yah don't you need a family picture?" jihyo unnie asked. me and jungkook looked at each other. "the twins are enjoying so maybe later."

"but i want it now." nayeon unnie said and went to the twins. soon, the twins are already walking towards us with nayeon unnie.

"you two sit here, i'll stand." he said.

seowon sat beside me while jaewoo sat on my other side, jungkook went behind us while i stayed in the middle, carrying our third child.

"one two three!" the camera flashed.

"can you guys do a candid one?"

"seowon, jaewoo, sit on your dad's thighs." namjoon oppa said. "your dad is strong don't worry."

"in the old days, he bullied me and jimin." taehyung oppa said. then jungkook sat beside me and the twins sat on his thighs. "seowon, jaewoo, carry jungwoo." jaewoo then carefully took jungwoo from my hands, the both of them carried him.

"now that's good! i want a candid one okay!" nayeon unnie said.

"tzuyu."

"yeah?" i looked at him.