24

"good morning our sunshine!!" nayeon unnie's loud voice filled our awkward atmoshphere in the afternoon. i just woke up and felt really hungry, it's a good thing that jungkook is already eating his lunch and he bought mine.

after that, we didn't talked. it's really awkward. "are you guys full already? we bought some foods too!" nayeon unnie showed us the plastic bags she is holding.

"lower down your voice, yes they still want to eat." yoongi oppa said and then took the plastic bags from her.

"anyways how are you feeling my baby? dahyun texted me that she and taehyung will come soon."

"i'm fine unnie, i am actually feeling a little better now." i smiled. yoongi oppa then walked towards us. "here's your lunch, yeon. if you wanna eat some more go get it from us, you can walk." he said.

"NEOMUHAE YOONGI OPPA!!" i screamed.

"unnie! you should break up with him!! he is bad! he doesn't treat your baby well!" i said and pouted. she laughed. i heard jungkook also laughed.

"sorry baby, but i love him."

"i can't believe you unnie!" i said.

the door opened. a doctor and a nurse came in. "you look a lot better now, mrs. jeon."

wait? mrs. jeon--oh right. i forgot that we are married.

i just smiled. "we're just gonna check you, please continue eating." the nurse told me. they did their things while me and nayeon unnie are chitchatting. while yoongi oppa and him? i don't know about what they are doing.

"after 2 days of being unconscious. i can say that you can leave the hospital after 5 more days."

i thought they'll say i can leave tomorrow. "why?"

"we still need to check you, mrs. jeon. you got into a serious car accident." i nodded.

"we'll be going."

"thank you doctor!"

before they can exit. dahyun unnie and taehyung oppa came in, with 4 plastics bags in their hands. "awww uri tzuyu is getting better!"

"unnie what did you bought for me?"

"oh, i don't know about that. he's the one who bought some foods and stuffs."

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST BOUGHT, KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG?! DO YOU THINK WE'RE KIDS?!" yoongi oppa screamed. what did oppa bought?

"look at it, hyung! the stuff toy looks like you! and here's some chocolates!"

he glared at him but he just showed his signature smile. "here's yours jungkook."

"hyung! you know i don't like this! i like iron man!"

"hush, baby! i know you'll love it because i'm the one who gave it to you, here's a chocolate to you too!" and then he went to our side. "don't give me anything, kim taehyung."

"hush, nayeon. here's yours." he handed her a bunny stufftoy. "I DON'T LIKE THE COLOR OMG!! WAAA!"

"here's a chocolate for you too." he said. "WAAA YOONGI! LET'S GO CHANGE IT!!"

"and here's yours." he then handed me a teddy bear stuff toy. "oppa! this look scary!"

"tzu it's cute, here's your chocolate."

"unnie why did you let him buy these?" i asked.

"he saw a store that is selling his favorite manga, so in order to buy the whole book, he needs to buy 4 stuffy toys and 4 chocolates."