1

"the investors backed out, ms. chou. they don't want to be cheated also."

i slammed the papers in the table! really?! the fuck are they thinking?!

"assemble a meeting now!!" i shouted in stress. "yes, ms."

GOD! THEY ALWAYS THINK OF MONEY AND MONEY AND MONEY! DID THEY REALLY THINK THAT WE ARE THE ONES WHO CHEATED BEHIND THEIR BACKS?!

goodness! why don't they believed we got framed! and now! our company is dying!

"the meeting is ready." i stand up and went to the conference room.

"ms. chou, why do you have to make a meeting with us? i told you, we backed up already, we don't want to be cheated behind our back--"

"can you all just please listen to me please?! we are not cheating!"

"too late miss, the pictures, and the videos says it all, the chou are the reason why some investors pulled out from ours."

"yeah!"

"i don't want to be cheated!"

"this meeting is nonsense!"

"we are pulling out, chou!"

they all looked at me in disgust before exiting the conference room.

"ma'am half of the investors pulled out already!"

"there are reporters outside the building! said they needed to talk to you!"

"the company is already bankrupt ma'am!"

fuck this shit.

-------

i got home--stressed. i threw my bag on the sofa and carresed my temple.

"oh tzu, you okay?"

"do i look like one unnie?" she chuckled. "well, here's a tea for you."

as soon as she put the tea on the table, i grabbed it and started sipping on it.

"how's the company, tzu?" she asked, sipping on her tea also.

i smirked. "bankrupt."

"WHAT?! BANKRUPT?!" she shouted. i nodded. "what? they--"

"yes unnie, they fucking believed the company that fucking framed us."

"language, tzuyu." i rolled my eyes. that company is getting on my nerves.

"what now, tzu? this company is dedicated to auntie and uncle, your parents--"

"died saving this company when it faced being bankrupt for the first time." i continued her sentence. "tzu, they both left you with me and my family, they trusted us."

"i know, but unnie, you know i was only 19 when they left me."

"i know tzu, but i know you're gonna fight for the company."

"dad is gonna help you, don't worry."

i smiled before nodding.

"girls?" we both looked at the door.

"dad."

"uncle."

"tzu, i heard that the company is already bankrupt."

i nodded. "i'm sorry i didn't helped you that much, the investors really pulled out from yours. says they don't want to be cheated behind their backs too."

"i know uncle, you helped me a lot don't worry."

"that company is really big tzu, the one who framed you."

"it's two times powerful than yours, if you want to rise again, you need a company who is 20 times than that company."

i was about to say something when someone knocked at the door. uncle opened it and it revealed my secretary.

"ma'am, you have a week to seek for help. they'll demolish the building."

"what?! demolish?! but h-how--"

"most of the investors picked to demolish the building because our company is a cheater."

"ma'am what are we gonna do?"

"announce to all to take a week break."

"ma'am--"

"i'll try to find help."

"yes ma'am."

"tzu."

"uncle, i need your help, all of it please, i need to save the company, it's the only memory that my parents left for me, as their only daughter, i wanted it to be alive until i passed it to my children."

"yes tzu, i'll seek for help to bigger companies."

i nodded. "rest now girls."

------

i finished taking a bath, so does unnie, we are lying on my bed right now, relaxing i think, i cannot even relax my mind because of this mess.

"tzu what's the reason again why they framed the company?"

"how many times do i have to tell you, unnie?"

"sorry i was kinda busy also."

i sighed. "i did some designs for condominiums besides our perfumes designs and the clothing line which is the heart of the company since this is where it all started until the company rise because of our clothing line."

"they wanted some designs, i told them to pay, they did not want, they just want to take it, in short, steal it."

"and there, they framed us up and they payed someone to take our designs, mostly the condominiums and the perfumes, but all of the clothing lines, nothing left, they took it all."

"well i really think you really need help from a company who is 20 times powerful than the company that framed yours."

"hey, your ex boyfr--"

"shut it unnie, i don't want to remember him."

"do you still love him?"

"UNCLE! JIHYO UNNIE IS--"

"shhh!! okay i'll stop!"

"why don't you date with your boyfriend unnie, you're not helping me to relax!"

"oh, he just got home from work, tzu, i don't want to disturb him."

"tch."

"just go out unnie, i need to sleep, i need to be early tomorrow."

"okie dokie, night night."

"and oh before you sleep, your ex boyfriend's company is really poweful, ask him, i think he can help you."

"PARK JIHYO!!"

this unnie is stressing me besides the company!!!