49

"mingyu take care of her." jihyo unnie told him. "don't worry, i got her." he smiled at them.

"i already sliced your mangoes into small pieces, they are at the table tzu." namjoon oppa said as he put his coat on.

"take care." i said, they bid their goodbyes and left. "do you wanna eat mangoes tzuyu?" he asked.

"sure! bring some salts too!" he then stand up and went to the kitchen.

it's been 5 days since i called him and tell him i wanted to escape. i really miss him and he said we should talk about this in person and also, in private.

"yah chou--i mean jeon tzuyu what are you thinking? you can't just escape. jungkook will be mad at you."

"but i wanna follow him duh." i said. "we know but it's your safety and your babies safety we are talking about."

"but i wanna be with him." i said before getting a piece of mango. "hmm!! you wanna try?"

"i'm not hungry tzu don't worry, you should eat."

"eh? okay." i said. "but can you please help me escape? i promise, i will go home after 2 days."

"no tzuyu." he answered. "if v hyung and dahyun can scold me, jungkook can kill me, it's your safety okay."

"but i haven--" i hold my mouth and ran to the kitchen.

"tzu!" i started to vomit. i hate this seriously. i opened the faucet and washed my face. "here drink this." he handed me a glass of water.

"namjoon hyung said that's normal." he said and i just nodded. "what if you vomit on our way there? jungkook would definitely kill me!"

"so it means you're helping me to escape?"

"no! i love my life! i want to have a girlfriend first!"

"he's not gonna kill you, i'll be mad at him."

"and he's gonna be mad at you too for following him there! i went there 2 days ago because i need to get some papers from seoul's main airport and i happen to meet him at a restaurant since i need to meet my parents--"

"PARENTS?!"

"yeah--"

"YOU'RE ALSO KOREAN?!" why didn't i--

"YOU DIDN'T KNOW?!" he widened his eyes. "oh my god tzu! isn't it obvious?! i'm dahyun's cousin!"

"excuse me! when you told me that you know that i have a problem with jungkook!"

"well it's not my fault that you didn't remember that." he just shrugged and sat down. "can i have a piece of mango?"

"i thought you're not hungry." i said. "i lied so please let me have one."

"suit yourself. anyways try dipping it to ketchup, cheese and mayonnaise and salt! it's delicious!"

"eh? i'll be fine eating this without ketchup, cheese, mayonnaise and salt."

"well okay."

"anyways, please help me escape, you know that you have connections in the airports so please help me."

"oh my god tzuyu you're making me stress! jungkook is seriously gonna be mad at you!"

"i don't care."

"stubborn."

"what did you just say?!"

"i said if you want mangoes i will go get it."

i glared at him and about to shout when the door opened.

"good morni--oh mingyu! you're here!" dahyun unnie said. "jihyo and namjoon hyung went to work so early since the both of you are still not awake when they called, they called me instead."