48

"tzuyu-ah, let's eat." i looked up and saw namjoon oppa. i stand up and turned off the tv.

it's been 2 weeks since jungkook left. and everything does not feel the same. of course, i already got used of him being here with me after finding out that i am pregnant.

"let's eat tzuyu." jihyo unnie said and sat down beside namjoon oppa. dahyun unnie and taehyung oppa visited us a while ago while nayeon unnie and yoongi oppa will visit us tomorrow.

i was about to get some rice when my phone rang. a smile immediately formed in my lips, i answered it.

"kookie!" then he appeared on the screen. he looks tired.

"hi baby, did you eat your dinner already?" he asked. i showed him the food that namjoon oppa cooked. "i was about to, unnie and oppa are now eating." i started putting rice on my plate.

"what time is it in korea, kookie?" i asked. "5 minutes before 1 am."

"WHAT?!"

"why aren't you sleeping yet?!" my voice raised. "tzuyu lower down your voice, you might get stress." jihyo unnie said.

"yah why are you not sleeping yet?"

"i just got home, i just remembered the time there so i called you." he answered and laid down on the bed, he closed his eyes in instant.

"unnie can i follow jungkook?" she choked a little on her food. namjoon oppa gave her a glass of water. i looked back on my phone and saw him open his eyes again. shock because of what i said.

"tzuyu--"

"yah i already told you, you can't." i pouted. "tzuyu you're pregnant okay, it's for your safety that's why he didn't brought you there." jihyo unnie said.

"but look how tired he is, he just got home. i want to take care of him." i showed them the phone. "yah jeon jungkook are you overworking youself?" namjoon oppa asked.

he groaned. "yeah, since last week."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YAH I AM LITTERALLY GONNA FOLLOW YOU THERE!"

"yah jeon tzuyu! stay there and just wait for me!"

"hmp!" just because i'm not there he is overworking himself just to finish this?! i know i wanted him to finish but i don't want him to overwork.

"i'm going to eat, you should sleep bye." i said. "yah tzuyu--" i ended the call and put my phone on the table and started eating again.

my phone rang again, when they saw that i didn't answered it, jihyo unnie took my phone and answered it. "unnie!"

"where is she?"

"she doesn't want to talk to you, she said you should sleep now."

"how the hell am i going to sleep when i know she's mad at me?" good thing you know.

i drank the glass of water infront of me. "i'm going to my room." i told them and stand up. "yah tzuyu! your phone!"

i opened the door of our room and went inside. i lied down on the bed hugging his pillow.

"argh! i hate you jeon jungkook! why the hell are you overworking yourself?!" i shouted.

i sniffed. i really miss him. and then i just realized that i am already crying. the door opened. "omo! tzuyu!" jihyo unnie ran towards me. namjoon oppa came in, holding my phone. i think he is still talking to him.

"unnie let me follow him! i miss him already!" i cried on her shoulders. "tzuyu hajima, crying is bad for you and for your babies."

"hyung let me see her." namjoon oppa then gave me my phone. his face softens when he saw my face. "i'm sorry okay."