11

"you'll be fine, tzu." jihyo unnie said. i just smiled and glanced at the mirror to look at my reflection.

wearing an off-shoulder gown that's really long to the bottom part, i decided to just let my hair fall. "let me put the veil now." the make up artist said. i just nodded and followed her instructions.

"aren't you happy tzu?" dahyun unnie asked me. "i don't know unnie."

"should i be happy because i'm marrying him like we used to think when we're still together? or just because of the company."

"you still love jungkook?" the unnies asked. "girls wait, isn't it obvious?" jihyo unnie asked.

"then go marry him tzu, not just because of the company."

"but unnie, if i keep doing this, loving him, i don't know if he still loves me too."

"aish! jinja! don't stress yourself!"

"look at you." she turned me around. i'm facing the mirror again. "you're beautiful, tzu! smile genuinely!"

before the others can say anything, a knock was heard. the door opened. "the bride needs to go to the church now."

the unnies smiled at me. "don't worry tzu! you'll be fine, okay?"they kissed my cheeks and exited the room.

"come now." i followed the staff. uncle is already at the car, waiting for me.

"nervous?" i nodded. "i trust that man, besides, he became your ex and i can see that he still loves you."

"aniyo." i said. "i'm a man tzu, but still, you need to hear the exact words coming from him, not from someone."

i nodded. "you're parents are proud of you because you fought for the company, okay."

"i'm leaving, uncle." i said.

"you're gonna live with him?" i shook my head. "at my condo."

"but i'll visit."

"okay then tzu, that's your desicion."

soon, we arrived at the church. uncle went out first and helped me exit the car. i notice some man with cameras, i guess they are taking pictures to post some news later.

the doors are already closed. i guess they are all inside now. even the unnies i think.

whoo! calm down tzu! calm down!

the make up artist fixed the veil on me one more time before giving me a boquet of flowers.

"ready tzu?" i nodded and looked at the front.

uncle signaled the staffs to open the doors.

my heart beats gets wild as soon as i faced the people who attended our wedding.

we slowly walked inside. he's there, infront of the aisle, waiting for me. i still cannot see his face because we're still far from them.

i saw the unnies and oppas smiling at me, yoongi oppa even mouthed "you'll be fine, cheer up" i just nodded.

i even saw her. i guess mom and dad gave her an invitation.

soon, i saw him, clearly. he's smiling right now, he's really handsome on that black tuxedo. we arrived infront of them.

jungkook shook hands with uncle. "take care of her, jungkook, even if the reason why the two of you are here because of the company."

"your wedding is legal, it's not fake." he lifted my hand and put it on jungkook's.

"i'm trusting you in this, jeon. they left tzuyu for their trustworthy friend."

uncled hugged me. "you'll be okay."

he squeezed my hand. "hey, don't be nervous."

"sorry, i can't." i answered. he kissed the top of my head. "it's fine tzu. you'l be fine." and we finally walked infront of the priest.

this is it. soon, i'll be a 'jeon' now.

Mrs. Jeon Tzuyu.

-----------

"i now pronounce you, husband and wife." we heard their claps. this is it.

"you may kiss the bride." i'm a jeon now, for real.

he looked at me and slowly raised my veil. "don't worry, i'm always here for you." and with that, he kissed me.

i heard the unnies and oppas loud cheerings. he finally broke it and smiled at me, his right arm on my waist as we looked at the guests who attended our wedding.

the reception is only for our closest friends, some closest company friends and more.

good thing the bitch is not here.

"where's the honeymoon destination?" dahyun unnie asked teasingly. "we're going to jeju later." he answered.

"really?" he nodded. "tzu! you'll see the beauty of jeju-do soon!" she exclaimed.

unnie wants me to go with here and her family whenever they go back to korea to spend their holiday, they always go to jeju since it's one of the most beautiful places in the world. sadly, i always say no, since i'm busy working in my company.

jungkook put a slice of cake in my plate. i smiled at him and started eating while chitchatting with the unnies.

it's already night and all of the visitors went home. the unnies and oppas bid their goodbyes to us before exiting the place.

so do uncle and auntie since they have a meeting to attend to. "for how long we're gonna stay at jeju?" i asked. "2 weeks."

"2?! but how about the company?! who's gonna--"

"don't worry, the hyungs suggested that they'll be the one who'll handle it while we're on a vacation."

"and i'm going to take you to every beautiful places in jeju-do."

"jihyo said you wanted to go there but you can't leave your work so i'm going to fulfill your wish."

"unnie told you?" i asked. he nodded. "we'll just rest at a hotel near here, our things are already packed, the girls packed it already."

"jungkook we're going. let tzuyu rest." he nodded at dad. they bid their goodbyes and left us in instant.

"w-we're not gonna do that right." i asked, i need to be sure, okay!

"what?"

"that uhh.."

"that?" he asked.

"that thing." i said.

he smirked. "make love? if you wantt to we can." my face reddened. "yah! i'm just making sure if you have no plans!"

"it means you do have plans--"

"yah aniyo! i don't! i was making sure so that you will not rape me in my sleep."

he chuckled. "it's not called rape if you wanted it too."

i glared at him. "let's go to the hotel, dad saids you need rest, it's a long ride."

i just followed him until we arrived at his car. i changed my gown to a mini white gown before we eat so that i'll feel comfortable.

jeju! here i come!