End and Beginning

Dive Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game or short for "DMMO-RPG." Its a type of game where you can immerse yourself in an imaginary world as if you were in it. Such as the game Yggdrasil. Released in the year 2126 the game sported an expansive world map and an unusually high degree of player freedom. These features, among others, made it stand above all other DMMO-RPGs of all time. And it became wildly popular in the country of Japan. Now, after 12 years of operation, the world of Yggdrasil is about to see its end. 

Many people have been in and out of the game, but some stayed and played through to the end. One of them was the top guild called "Ainz Ooal Gown", they reigned over the top everyone else. In order to get in this guild there were some requirements, first is that you had to be an inhuman as your avatar, and then that you had to be a functioning member of society. The guild had a total of 41 members, on top of them reigned a supreme player.

His name was........Momonga guild master of Ainz Ooal Gown.

Momonga guild master of Ainz Ooal Gown

Currently with Momonga..................................................

He was sitting in a massive round table, this table had 41 seats and among them, only one person was there, it was the guild master, Momonga.

He was sitting in the round table waiting for anyone who would log in so they could reminisce about their adventures. Suddenly someone logged in it was an old friend of his, he was a slime called HeroHero.

"Hey there. It's been a while hasn't it, Momonga?", HeroHero said while waving at his old friend and guild master.

"Sure has. To be honest, HeroHero, I didn't think you'd come. You've been gone a couple of years", Momonga said in a glad tone. He was happy that finally someone had shown up, honestly, he had been here waiting since 6 PM and now it was 11:10 pm. 

HeroHero was shocked by Momonga's statement, "No way. It's really been that long? Man." HeroHero then laid down in his seat, "I guess I've been working so much, my concept of time is out of whack."

Momonga sighed, "That sucks. It can't be healthy for you."

HeroHero chuckled, "Tell me about it. I feel like just like my avatar looks." Hero sighed, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come here just to complain."

Momonga smiled and waved his hand, "Please, don't worry about it."

"Well, I better go soon. I'm beyond exhausted", Hero said as he opened his GM.

Momonga was saddened that the only other member who appeared would be leaving so soon, but he didn't want to say anything. He nodded quietly, "Right. Rest up and feel better."

 Hero smiled, "Wish I could stay longer. But, gotta say, I'm kinda shocked to see the Great Tomb of Nazarick still standing."

"Huh?", Momonga was confused by Hero's statement.

"Being guild leader suited you. You've done a great job maintaining the place", Hero praised.

Momonga smirked, "Well, we created this place together. I couldn't just let it go to dust."