For a long time, all that could be heart was the sounds of us panting for breath, as we lay there on the sofa, she on top of me, her face glowing like the setting sun, I gazed at her with love blooming in my heart more than ever.

"I love you" I whispered, cupping her face and gazing at her with longing.

She met my eyes, and for a second, she looked at me, and blinked, her eyes going blank before her soft lips found me.

Sucking on my lips with relish, she moved to kiss my cheeks, the tip of my nose, my eyes one after the other, and then the center of my forehead, between my eyebrows.

"When I'd seen you at the Oberoi for the first time na, for a moment, I was like fuck he's so handsome!!" she bit her lip, her eyes glinting mischievously. 

"Aha? And what else did you think of?" I asked, nuzzling her cheeks.

"Of how it'd feel to have these arms of your's wrapped around me" she winked, running her hands along my biceps from over my shirt.

"Hmm and?" I kissed her cheeks, tightening my hold around her waist.

"And then, after I got home and realized you were Abhimanyu Singhania, I also realized that Mr. Singhania changed women like how normal people change clothes!" she rolled her eyes.

"But he's a very committed man now" I mumbled, kissing her cheeks again.

She pouted, but ran her fingers through my hair fondly, smiling to herself.

"I did eventually crash into your arms... and realized it felt wonderful to be held like that" she whispered, her cheeks tinged pink.

"Like how?" I murmured as she pressed her lips to mine.

"Hmm.. like I'm a part of you... like I belong to you.. like I'm your's" she smiled, leisurely kissing me.

"I knew then, that I loved you.. my first love" I whimpered in her mouth.

She blushed, and continued to peck my lips, and for a while, the only sound was of our ragged breathing, and our lips on one another's.

Naina moved away suddenly, and looked intently at me, looking like her mind was in conflict.

"I need to tell you something" both of us ended up saying together, before chuckling.

"Hmm you first" she whispered, pecking my lips.

"I have a business meeting in London... I'll have to leave for 3 days" I mumbled.

Naina looked at me intently, her eyes searching mine, before she sighed. Was it my imagination, or hope, that Naina's eyes turned sad?!

"When are you to leave?" she asked finally, moving away from me to meet my gaze.

"I have a flight tomorrow morning... will be back on Friday" I whispered, tugging her closer to me.

She nodded and sighed, cupping my face and looking intently at me.

"Well, I'll tell my news after you return" she cupped my face.

"What is it about?" I asked, my heart thudding with excitement.

But she didn't say anything, except continuing kissing me, till finally both of us succumbed to exhaustion and finally sleep.

*** Naina's P. O. V ***

"Does Abhi know?" Bhai asked without any preamble as soon I walked into his office.

I blinked, feeling rather confused, my mind still reliving the parting kiss with Abhi as he'd kissed me at the airport before boarding his plane.