"Vic, I'm fine." I sigh, as I spot a small sign on the front of a door saying nurse's office.

"I want to be sure." He says, brushing a hand along my cheek. Of fuck there go those butterflies. Speaking of cheeks... I think I'm blushing...

"Oh my God. I'm blushing. Am I blushing?" I ask, complete astonished. Love is weird.

"Oh. Oh my. You are. We need a picture of this! The day Kellin Quinn Bostwick blushes." He finishes, stopping and pulling out his phone. I smile a big cheeky smile and stick my two thumbs up. I hear the loud click and drop my stance, pulling him into a hug. I have to stand on my tippy toes just to get my head on his shoulder. I think he grew... Either that or I shrank. "I like Kellin Fuentes better." He states. Although he quickly pulls away and, as expected, that horrified expression seems to have returned.

"Do you now?" I ask, making his worrying even worse.

"How do you always get me to do this stuff? It seems like every day it gets even easier to tell you things." He says. "See? Here I go again."

"You're like Honest Abe." I snort, pulling him closer to me again.

"You make me Honest Abe." He says, smiling. I smile back and pull him down to me, kissing him deeply.This feels... different. This conversation it's not one fuck buddies have. Oh whatever I'm playing it up. So, instead I go back to just kissing him.

I reach my hands up and push off his black snap back, running my hands all over the place and messing up his hair. I pull back and smirk up at him. "Thank you." I say, failing at showing my gratitude for him saving me, but saying it anyway. "Good luck explaining your sex hair." And with that, I run to class. Noting that that was the fourth instance where we kissed and it didn't result in sex. The third, if you don't include when he admitted I successfully seduced him.

__
Step two: The Obsessor.

"Welcome, Mr Quinn. Glad you could finally join our class." Ms Momsen says before continuing her speech about the German airforce. The entire time I tried to ignore the failed eye fucking Katelynne was attempting. She needs to work on her seduction techniques. First of all, try not picking someone who's gay. Second, don't squint when eye fucking, and third: never I repeat NEVER try it on a seduction master. When the loud bell finally goes, she gets up and before I can even put the cap on my pen, she's standing in front of me.

"Want to walk to my next class with me?" She asks. I put everything in my binder and shake my head, "I need to use the restroom."

"Alright. See you later!" She says smiling that wretched smile and rushing out the door. Damn, that girl moves quickly.

Onto the final task: M and that other M

"Hey guys." I say, dropping my bag.

"Hey Lover Boy." Mike says, smirking. I roll my eyes thinking, oh lord, here we go.

"I heard you won the bet." I say to Matty, who sits next to Mike, as he has been for the past week.

"Yep. Twenty bucks richer cause of your ass." He says. I raise my eyebrows at the swear word, that's the first I've heard from his mouth.

"Literally, my ass." I add, making him laugh and Mike cover his ears while singing some song I've never heard of.

"And here he comes." Matty says. I raise my eyes to the door and smile, seeing him come in.

"Why's he late today?" I ask, directing the question at Mike.

"Said he needed some pamphlet from the office." He says, pulling out his binder. I mimic his actions and cross my fingers, hoping Vic will be nice and let me stay in my seat next to Mike.