Harry

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock going off. Sitting up i saw Lou with Kat on his chest as they slept. I hit the snooze button and got up off the bed to wake up Lou. "Hey, lou, we go to get up" i said as i shook his shoulder, waking him up. "Hmm?" he replied as he opened one eye then followed my the second one.

I walked to the closet and grabbed my black v-neck shirt, black skinny jeans with black leather boots. Then i walked to the bathroom so i could take a shower. Once i was done and i chanhed i waked out of the bathroom, seeing Kat sitting on my bed playing with my phone smiling."kat, what are you doing princess? " i asked her as i walked towards her, who which now put the phone down on the white blankets.

"Nothing" she said looking down then to me with a smile."do you wanna paly a game on my phone?" I asked her as i sat on the bed while grabbing my phone and unlocking it.

As i was looking for a game for her i heard lou groan. "Lou? You still haven't gotten up?" I asked as i saw him get up from his bed."I'm getting up now." He replied walking to the bathroom.

I nodded and handed kat my phone. "You need a bath too" i said to kat who was smiling as she tapped on the screen. I got up and went to the closet to look for some clothes for her, that lou and i had bought. I then found a long purple shirt,black leggings with black flats. When i walked out of the closet i saw lou with a towel around his waste walking to the closet. "C'mon kat, let's get you in the bathtub" i spoke to her as she got off the bed and walked over to me.. "Okay, coming" she said handing me my phone back.

When i took her a bath and got her dressed and did her hair, we walked out of the bathroom. "You ready?" I heard lou ask. "Yea" i answered as i helped Kat put her shoes on. "Alright lets go to the loby" he said as he stood up and walked to the door. When i finished i grabbed Kat's hand and walked out.

After we went to the loby we waited for everyone to come down as well. Kat was running around and looked out the window seeing a bunch of fans screaming, crying or taking pictures. "Hey!" I heard a female voice speak. It didn't sound like Perrie or Emma. When i turned i saw a girl with black hair wearing a Batman sleeveless shirt, dark blue skinny jeans with black vans, she was walking towards Lou and i. "Hey, Jemma" Lou greeted back. "Hi Harry" she greeted me, i never met her for her to know my name so i assume she's a fan. "Hi" I replied back.

"Oh, uh, about the tickets i don't have them unfortunately, but you can come in the bus with us as we drive to the stadium" lou said to Jemma who nodded in agreement. "Okay, that sounds good" she said smiling.

A hour or two had past and all the boys along with Emma and Perrie were down in the loby. Then a few minutes pasted waiting for the bus to get here, and it finally got here. So all 9 of us got into the bus.On the way to the stadium we had laughs and reminding of funny memories.

When we got there we all went inside a building, me and the lads went into our changing room and the girls went to the main room where we all usually hang before a show.

In the changing room we all sat around waiting for Lou to do our hair."who's tha girl with black hair?" Niall asked as lou did his hair. "That's Jemma, she's a girl i meet at the hotel yesterday" louis replied as he sat back into the black sofa. "Is she a fan?" Zayn asked sitting on the arm rest of the sofa. "Yea" i answered as i looked at him who nodded. "Cool, so she's gonna be backstage or in the crowd?" Liam asked as i held the microphone in one of his hands.

"She's going to be in the crowd" lou answered standing up and walking over to the chair that Niall got up from, so lou can do his hair. "Ahh, ok" liam said understanding.

When lou had finished our hair we got to go outside and play a bit.The girls and us were outside playing around.

Niall and i were playing with an American football, louis, liam and zayn were riding in a golf cart, while the girl were chasing kat around.

After like 20 minutes of playing around it was time for us to go in and get ready to go onstage.