Zayn

I opened up the door for Perrie so she could get in the car. As she walked up to the door i could see that something was wrong with her, so i stopped her before she got in. "Hey, is something wrong?" i asked concerned. "It's that i was supposed to watch Kat but i lost her the second i let my eyes off of her...do you think Louis is mad at me for loosing her?" She said upset as she looked down at her feet. I hugged her as I soon as I saw her hands over her face.

"No, it just scared him"i said hugging her and then kissed the top of her head.

A few seconds later we let go and she smiled at me then sat in the car. I closed the door and walked over to the divers side and got in. Someone knocked on the car window as i was turning the car. I turned to see Liam standing there.

I rolled down the window to see what he wanted."yea, mate?" i asked. "hey where you going? To the hotel or what?" he responded looking at Perrie then me."i don't know" i said as I turned over to perrie. "maybe go out to eat?" she said slightly raising an eyebrow. "ok, yeah. You can tag along"i said to liam who nodded."yeah i'll go" he said."Alright, hop in" i said as i pointed to the back seat of the car.

During the car ride i hear a phone ring. I quickly looked at Perrie who was answering the phone."Hello?...Oh hey..nothing just in the car with Zayn and Liam on our way to go out,you?...you two can come join us if you guys want?...ok great see you two there!" she said and soon got off the phone. "who was that,babe?" i asked her as i qickly got a glance at her then back at the road. "oh it was Emma wondering what we were doing, and  told where we are going. So i asked if they would like to join us and she agreed that Niall and her are coming a long." she said looking at me. "Oh ok" i said understanding that Emma and Nialler are coming along at joining us.

We go a table for 5. Me,Perrie,Liam,Emma and Niall. We waited for Niall and Emma to arive. "HEY!" i heard a familiar voice, i turned me head and saw Niall waving his hand and Anna following from behind. "Hey guys" liam said looking at them walking up and sitting down.

We talked, we had laughs, awes, cools and wows. Along with old rock songs playing in the background. All of us we're having a good until some guy was yelling at the guy behind the bar. Looking at the guy yelling, he suddenly punched the guy behind the bar. Emma got up quickly and ran over, yelling at him to stop and what was his deal. Before she got close to the guy he punched her.

Niall, Liam and i ran towards the guy and Perrie went towards Emma. Me and the lads got beat up pretty bad. Then after a few minutes the cops showed up. "Where's Emma?!" Yelled Niall in a panic tone. "I don-" i said before my phone rang. I looked and it was perrie. I quickly answered it.

"Hey where are you guys?"

" We are at the hospital. Emma got knocked out cold so i took her to the hospital. Did you get the guy to calm down?"

"Oh crap. Someone finally called the cops and they took him away"

"Oh ok.Well are you guys coming over here?"

"Yeah"

"Ok bye." She hung up.i turned to Niall who was still panicing. "Is she okay?!" he said almost in tears. "I don't know the guy knocked her out pretty hard. Perrie took her to the hospital" i said. He bursted into tears."awe come on mate don't cry. Lets go to the hospital to go see her" i said walking out with Niall and liam.