Chapter 33 - Coming to America

Start from the beginning

'Sure, well the sun is out and it's quiet hot anyways so let's get to it' Michael says putting another shirt on and I just slide my sandles on with my hair in a bush right now.

I grab one of my keys and put it in my little sling bag.

We make our way down and out into the American air.

We hold hands and sway it a bit.

'You know yesterday...'

"I'm sorry Michael I didn't mean to be mean I just feel fed up sometimes and mood swings all over the place" I say before he says his apology

'I know..and I'm sorry to just to take it of my chest I'm seeing a therapist and funny she's trailed same time as us over to America..'

"So you. We'd help now?" I question.

'Yeh... A lot...especially getting a 17 year old preggo' I laugh.

"He or she?"

'she..' I look at him in the corner of my eyes.

"im trusting you baby" I say he looks at me and kisses my lips.

-

About 15 minutes walk we was here already and it was quite a big place and you would see it is a recording studio!

"Oh my babes look it still has your band outside!"  He laughs in a shock.

'Wow the Jackson 5' He says standing there.

"Well ain't we gonna go inside..."

'Thats if anyone will remember me sweetheart!' We walk inside and it has a smell of instruments..and you can hear noise from the studio also..I look up and Michael and his brothers are still there.

'Hi bro can I help you?' The guy asked Michael and he looked over to me too.

'Erm.. Yes...I was coming here with my girlfriend from London and I was actually born in America Garry Indiana and I was a lead singer of-'

'the Jackson 5!! Michael Jackson man I remember you!' He said and everyone's attention was towards us.

'Yeh... Yes I'm Michael Jackson.'

'Wow man follow me follow me!'

(Okay right I'm not using quincy Jones...I'm using more Morden people that could be the manager okay?

Stevie wonder is gonna be the manager and in this case he's not going to be blind..)

We was following the guy to an office and he knocked on the door.

'Come in' The guy opened the door for us and we came into the room.

'Boss, it's Michael Jackson! Talk to him boss chat to him' He said as he walked out.

The boss was sitting down in some big swingy office chair and you can see that you don't want to mess with him!

'Right young boy Michael where you been...if you remember me?' We sat down and Michael still held onto my hand and looked at me.

'Well yes I do remember you Mr Wonder, I use to work with you and record stuff with you all the time! Secondly I wanted  a higher education so I trailed over to London for the past couple of years'

"3 years" I said to Michael

'Yeh thanks 3 years and then I decided to come back over with my girlfriend and we are thinking of staying infact...'

'Wow boy you have really been placed then? So if I tell you you can come back into the music industry with your brothers would you accept?'

'yes...but I've got an objection to that...not with my brothers because we are not really young anymore and I'll rather be a solo artist...'

'Wow okay...let's get you started deal?' He held out his hand.

'Deal' Michael shook hands with stevie wonder...okay so now my boyfriend is going to be back to famous now? What about our baby.... At least he'll get hell alot of money!

Stevie Wonder got up and we followed him to a music studio..wow...it's really big.

"Okay so where am I gonna go?"

'You stay with me in the room where we listen to your boyfriend alright?

Michael went through the other side and he placed the headphones on.

'Okay can you hear me Jackson?' Michael nodded with thumbs up.

'Right okay now your girlfriend here is going to pick one of your old tune songs you sang and you have to sing it...we'll see if you got an amazing voice still...' I looked at Stevie and he laughed.

"Okay... I pick I'll be there" Stevie told Michael and he shot me a look and I laughed.

Stevie found the backing track still wow! And Michael began to sing...

You and I must make a.....
We must bring salvation back...where there is love
I'll be there....

Look over your shoulder honey...

I'll be there.....
I'll be there...
Just call my name and I'll be there...

Despite of the words Michael forgot...his voice is completely amazing...especially when it came to the chorus I was gonna cry..

'Girlfriend... What do you think?' I put my thumbs up and so did Stevie'

'Michael no matter what you are working with me now and we'll help you rembered those words...what do you say?'

Michael looked speechless

'Okay yes thanks!...'

I felt like crying on his be half...

Michael came out of the studio room and gave me a hug and held my hand.

'Okay Mr Jackson and..'

"Charlie.."

'Right Michael and Charlie I hope to see you tomorrow? When you come in they'll know who you are now...you've changed alot but your voice is still th same and amazing keep up the work!' Stevie went down the corridor and we stepped back outside in the hot sun.

'Wow I never knew this...thanks Charlie you actually made me famous again by saying if we can come to the studio'

"Haha I know, Mt boyfriend is gonna be famous again!"

Michael kissed my lips with a soft touch...and we headed back to the hotel