"THEN I'LL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO END THIS MARRIAGE!"

i exited the house and called a cab. i immediately got in and tell the driver to take me to my company.

i arrived there in just 15 minutes. "mrs. jeon."

"good afternoon ma'am." i just went straight directly to the elevator. i didn't bothered smiling or greeting them back. all i want is to be free from this. to be finally free from jeon jungkook.

"do you know some lawyer that can help me?" i asked my secretary.

"i'm sorry ma'am, but i don't know."

i nodded. "you can take your 3-days leave."

"thank you, mrs. jeon." she bowed and then exited my office.

i started searching thru my laptop.

as soon as i found one, i searched about this lawyer. i was about to call the lawyer's secretary when the door opened.

"what do you want?" i asked him. "please stop this tzu! stop! don't continue this please!"

"why would i? it will be good for the both of us right? you can continue your relationship with her while i will go away to forget you."

"tzuyu please i'm begging you! don't do this!" he pleaded. "you don't do that, jungkook. beg? it's not on your dictionary."

"tzu please, don't do this. you're not the only one who is hurt when i decided to leave you."

"so you are hurt to? how come then?"

"tzuyu please, just--just hear me out. even though i already told the things to you please, hear me out."

"stop doing this. you cannot change my mind, jungkook."

he walked towards me. and when he did the thing i wouldn't not imagine him doing it, i got hurt.

he knelt infront of me. "tzu please, don't file please don't."

"i told my parents if she started stealing your works and your company's works, our company will be the one who will help yours."

"i told them that you need to marry me first before we help your company."

"you fucking planned this all the time?!"

"i'm inlove with you, tzuyu! i am madly inlove with you!"

"and i'll do the things even if it's against the fucking and law and so what fucking ever, i will do it just to have you."

"and i did. my parents talked to jihyo's parents if they told you the reason why my parents wanted you to marry me, our company will take all of their investors out until they faced bankruptcy."

"and everything went easy. but not until she told those words to you."

"i can't believe that you can do this, jeon! if you wanted us to be married then why the fuck didn't you fight for me?! are you really that weak to just leave me alone?!"

"to leave me alone not knowing the real reason why you fucking left me?!"

"you made me think that you don't really love me!" i stand up and walked away from him.

"tzu i'm sorry! i don't know what to do back then! i was scared that if i do something wrong! you'll be dead in just a few seconds."

"i can't believe you." i told him. "i can't believe that leaving me is really easy to you."

"she's the one who killed my parents, isn't she?"

he nodded. fuck that bitch. "and you fucking knew that?!"

"i did but--"

"i hate you."

"no tzu just please--"

"I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK! I HATE YOU!"

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST LET ME GO?!"

"because it will kill me--"

"IT'S ALREADY KILLING ME! LET ME GO!"

"no tzu, tell me all you want but not that thing!!"

"then if i kill myself would you finally let me go?!"

"no, i'll follow you immediately."

i smiled painfully and cried again.

he walked towards me and knelt.

"tell me what you want but not that."

"please, i don't see myself living with you again. those painful years already killed me, but now that i have you again, i will never do something stupid again."

"tell me."

i looked at him, with my eyes full of tears. "i love you."

"i love you but i want you to set me free, jeon jungkook. i love you but i want to get out from your chains."

"let me go, jungkook. let me go."