Chapter 33

Song: Blood Sweat & Tears
Album: WINGS
Artist: BTS
..........

Gary walked out of the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel and he glanced at Drew. "Yo, Drew, I get the fact that they were hot but can you stop looking at that magazine? Seriously! I begin to feel uncomfortable here," Gary said as he rolled his eyes.

Drew was sitting on the couch in the living room with Ash, who is sitting beside him and was watching television. He was holding a magazine that he was reading. When Gary called him out, he looked up at him with one of his eyebrows up. "What in the world are you talking about? I am reading a magazine. Where did you see me staring at a picture so intensely?" Drew asked.

"Hey, I said that you are looking at it, not staring at it intensely. Don't twist my words around. I am not that bad. And you said that you were reading the magazine. Didn't you only read books? When did you start reading magazines?" Gary asked.

Drew sighs as he continues to read. "Gary, I think, and I advised, you to seek professional help immediately. I think you mix up me and Paul. We have been a group for how long? Three years and you don't know the personalities of your members? That is just sad. Paul usually doesn't read magazines and he said they were misinforming. I read anything. Are you sure you are okay?"

"Hey, don't blame it on me. You sound like a woman right now. Are you okay?" Gary retorted.

"Do you want to fight with me, Gary?" Drew asked.

"Both of you, can you please be quiet. I am tired of hearing you two talking. I want to watch this," Ash said as his eyes glued to the television.

After a few weeks of preparing lyrics, music, and choreography for their next big album, they were ready for a short break from work. It was their day off and the boys planned to just hang out together at their company. Drew finished reading the magazine before he put it on the table and sit back, watching the television with Ash. Ash was just sitting beside Drew, looking very interested in the show that was showing. Gary finished drying his hair before putting everything away in his room and join Drew and Ash. Paul was nowhere to be found in the living room. He was in the kitchen, cooking lunch. On the screen of the television, the boys were watching a dance performance that was broadcast. Hip-hop music along with rap filled the room as they watched the performance.

"Paul! I want my sandwich without tomatoes!" Gary called out to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Paul stopped what he was doing and looked up at Gary. The kitchen was made of counters so anyone can see what the person inside is doing, to their waist, if they were standing up. Paul then continued to chop lettuce with a knife on the cutting board. "If you don't want one thing, then you don't have the whole thing. Make your own sandwich if you don't want tomatoes," Paul replied to Gary.

"Don't be so mean! You will never have a girlfriend with this attitude!" Gary retorted.

"How do you if I will have a girlfriend or not and whether or not I will treat my girlfriend the same or not? I treat everyone the same and I don't make exceptions. Why don't you found yourself a girlfriend first before talking about me?" Paul replied.

"Why is everyone against me today!" Gary cried before continue to watch the show quietly. Paul went back to concentrating on making his sandwiches.

The show continues until it reaches a break where the commercials were starting. The boys, besides Paul all looked away from the television as usually, there is nothing special to show on the commercials. They were currently talking about the performances they had seen on the show until they were interrupted by a news report. Everyone stopped what they were doing before looking at the screen.

"Today at 2 pm, one of the most popular girls group, the Wallflower Roses, had gone missing at XX Contest after an announcement by the host, announcing that they forfeited. No one knows what happened but the girls were nowhere to be found after the announcement. Fans and netizens were waiting for a response from the girls and their company to ask what really happened to them. They were currently missing and their manager had currently called the police in the search for the girls. We will be giving constant news about what happened at the XX News on Channel XX." the News reporter said before the next commercial start to show.

The boys looked at each other before they, besides Paul, took out their phone and search for what happened online. Everything had exploded online with thousands of new posts every second. Paul finished his sandwiches and bring it to the living room, as long as juices after cleaning the kitchen. He put everything on the coffee table before sitting down on a sofa and begin eating his sandwich. Ash was next and grab his share of his lunch and begin eating. Everything was silent before the boys begin to eat, except for the continuation of the show that was being broadcasted on the television.

Soon, there was a notification sent to their phone that made another explosion on the internet. May from the missing Wallflower Roses posted a short message.

"Hi, guys! We are safe! Thank you for worrying about us!~"