Chapter 20

"Guys, we need to do something about the public. Someone seems to be targeting especially us online and it is getting very annoying. I don't like little scandals but when someone keeps focusing on us, it became annoying," May said after she walked into the room and closed the door behind her.

"What happened May?" Leaf asked.

"Someone found us earlier today and managed to take a picture of Dawn and Kenny when they were hugging each other. It makes them seem as if they are having an affair," Mag explained.

"People sure have a very great imagination. I wonder how," Misty said sarcastically and rolled her eyes before stuffing a fork of noddles into her mouth.

"Well, we can't do anything at the moment without causing some damage and if we didn't reply, things will get worst. What should we do?" Dawn asked.

"I am not sure but it is okay. It is better to let the netizens to find out themselves. It won't take long," Kenny said calmly as he eats. He has a deal with many scandals and news similar to this with many females who wanted to climb to his thighs. Each scandal was more creative than the last but he was able to survive because of his actions. He knows that no matter what you say to the netizens, they won't believe it unless there was evidence or they saw it with their own eyes. Netizens beloved whatever they wanted to believe.

The girls finished their lunch quickly before deciding to end their shopping day and go back to their studio and start working on their new album, Warning. Kenny decided they he should go back to the company first to see if he have any papers he needs to sign or any projects that needed his approval on his desk. The group split their ways after they reached the entrance of the mall and goes to their own ways.

When the girls get back to their studio. They set off to work. Dawn and Misty were working on the lyrics while May and Leaf were working on the soundtrack of the song. Occasionally, there was the sound of a discussion being heard as the girls talked about the chorus and the beats.

(RAN: This is the song the girls 'created' feel free to skip this part but I feel like you should start the song I linked above and go with the English lyrics. I feel like there is this rhythm going on. It is a bit hard to do like the lyrics and the song are in two different languages but if you have time, try it)
EVERGLOW
Ah Na Ah Na

Saying 'goodbye' is a no, no
Is it only something you say as a greeting? no, no
Don't get the situation? yeah, yeah
It means hide so I can't see you, just go away

I'll count to three so hurry yeah, yeah
Enough excuses now blah, blah
If possible, go as far away as you can
I just wanna let you know, stay out of my sight

Why do you make me feel so small?
I always go round in circles for you
Why do you make me so sad

I should've been the main character in the first place ...

Goodbye, Au Revoir, Adios (what?)
Goodbye, Au Revoir, Adios (yeah)
Goodbye, Au Revoir, Adios (sh...)

Lalalala

oh— hey
See You Later, Don't need anything, See You Later
Goodbye, Au Revoir, Adios
See You Later, Don't need anything, See You Later
Goodbye, Au Revoir, Adios

I don't seem like myself? Then I wanna go bang bang
You think it's a joke cause I'm laughing, want me to hang man
NA NA to the A A to the NO NO NO
Let me end this, now with you, it's GO GO GO

love me hate me, several times a day going crazy
Like this, I'm, oh ratatata—
Hope you keep your mouth shut of anything about me
I just wanna let you know, don't let it get to my ear...

Why do you make me feel so small
I always go round in circles for you
Why do you make me so sad

I should've been the main character in the first place

Goodbye, Au Revoir, Adios (what?)
Goodbye, Au Revoir, Adios (yeah)
Goodbye, Au Revoir, Adios (sh...)

Lalalala oh— hey

See You Later, Don't need anything, See You Later
Goodbye, Au Revoir, Adios
See You Later, Don't need anything, See You Later

Goodbye, Au Revoir, Adios

Nanana-nananana-nanananananana
Nanana-nananana-nanananananana Nanana-nananana

Goodbye, Au Revoir, Adios...
(RAN: This is the official translated lyrics of the song Adios by EVERGLOW. Now off with the story.)

"This is a good start," Misty said as the girls managed to finish the song. "One song down, nine more to go."

"Is this the intro song to the album or no?" Dawn asked.

"I feel that this song should be in the middle of the album. It didn't scream the theme of this album, which is WARNING. So... yeah," May said.

Leaf listen to the song they created and follow the lyrics at each beat while mouthing the words. Her head was nodding at the beat. "I like the tone of this song and also the rhythm. It is a bit repetitive, but I believe it is okay. We may have different singers singing the parts. It is a good start. Maybe the next song will have more of a variety in the main lyrics," Leaf commented after she finishes listening to the song.

"We can decide who sing what tomorrow. Now, let's get something to eat," May said as she gets off her seat. By the time the girls finish their song, it was already 10 at night. It was too late to eat dinner but too late to eat some snacks before they take a shower and go to bed. May walks into the kitchen while taking out some yogurt and fresh fruits.

While May was chopping fresh strawberries, Misty's phone vibrates, signifying a message. Misty, having an apple in her mouth put the apple down and read the message. It was from her sister, Violet. She read the message a few times before looking up at May. "May," Misty said slowly. "Brendon is coming."

..........

Song: Adios
Album: HUSH
Artist: EVERGLOW