Chapter 2

On a private island not far away, there stood a manor. Surrounding it was filled with natural greens and palm trees. Wildflowers bloom, filling the air with the sweet scent of flowers. There was a huge outside pool and a huge garden. The manor itself was majestic, with its white marble and gold trims. The red rooftop added to its beauty. Surrounding the entire manor and half of the island was a tall, fancy metal gate. The whole place was like a palace and a dream. Just on top of the gate, there is a sign that reads 'Hayden Resort".

In the manor, there was a young man, sunbathing on his sun lounger by the pool. He has abnormal green hair that reaches above his shoulders and bangs that reach his eyes with green eyes. He was wearing a towel around his neck and a pair of blue swim shorts, showing off his muscular body, toned chest, and abs. He is Drew Hayden, the "King of the Music Industry" and the leader of the famous and the number one boy band, the Night Boys. He and his best friends, Paul, Ash, and Gary left the safety of their homes to travel to the world and became popular. Every female around the world knows his name.

Drew and his friends were currently at Drew's family resort, just a few miles out of the mainland. The team has traveled around the world for five years straight and they decided to take a short vacation to have some rest and relaxation. They also allow the other bands around the world to catch up with them. It was their last week on the resort before they had to go back to show business and start performing on the stage again. Drew sighs just to think of the idea of it. It was not that he hates to perform. It is just that fangirls are sometimes too hard for him to handle.

Meanwhile Drew was outside by the pool, Paul was reading a book on the sofa, and Gary was just sitting on a beanbag chair and enjoying an apple. Ash was watching entertainment news in the sunroom on the floor with Paul and Gary before he squeals loudly, just stills everyone. Drew rushes into the room through the side door, which connects the pool to the sunroom, and looks at Ash.

"What is it, Ash?" Drew asked as he closed the side door behind him as he walked into the room.

"Watch this," Ash said as he pointed to the television. Paul and Gary were interested and looked at the screen with Ash. Drew sits down on the sofa and also watches the screen.

What was on the screen at the moment was a preview of the rankings of the bands around the world. The female reporter was soon on the screen, squealing and exclaiming the new rankings with much enthusiasm.

"Since the break of the number one band, the Night Boys, there were numerous teams trying to catch up to them or to surpass them. It has been three months and no band was even near the boy band. However, recently, there was a new girls band that formed and they have been going up fast! Their popularity now is only second in the world and they are coming fast! If this goes on, they will soon take the trophy of the Night Boys and become the best band in the world! Now, let's have a preview with their newest song 'Playing with Fire'!" the news reporter exclaimed. The next second, the screen shows a bright red stage with fire backgrounds and four girls on the stage with their flashy outfits that matched with the background and dance like they were born for the stage. Their eyes shine with confidence as they sing.

One of the girls has brown hair with glittering brown eyes. Her hair was up in a side ponytail with a red hairband, showing off her neck. She wears a red shirt and gold pants with white sneakers. The second girl has blue hair that was let down to her waist and a pair of blue eyes. She wore a red mini dress that reached to her knees with gold shoulder straps. Under the dress, she wears a pair of black tights with one-inch gold heels. On her neck was a black choker that made her small neck stand out. The third girl has orange hair that was left in a messy bun with a few strands of hair fanning her face and made her sea-green eyes stand out. She was wearing a golden shirt with a red leather jacket and a pair of white ripped jeans. She also has on a pair of red sneakers. The last girl has brown hair that was left messy and a pair of sapphire eyes. She wears a white shirt with a red jacket, along with a pair of golden mini skirt and black tights. She wears a pair of white flats and has a red rose bracelet around one of her wrists.

"I can't stop this trembling

On and on and on

I wanna throw my all

Into your world

Look at me look at me now

You are burning me up like this

I can't turn it off

Our love that's like playing with fire

"My love is on fire

Now burn baby burn

Playing with fire

My love is on fire

So don't play with me boy

Playing with fire"

The boys watched the girls as they sang their songs. Each of them has the same question in their mind. "Who were these four girls that managed to almost take their place in just a short few months?"

"These girls sure were exceptional. Very satisfying," Gary commented as he sat back.

"They deserve to be our opponent," Paul added as he crossed his arms.

"The girls seem as if they have been on the stage for their whole life. Who knows what more they can do," Ash said.

Just then, Drew's phone rings, and he puts his phone on his ear. "Drew! Did you see what happened on the television!" a girly squealed into his ear.

Drew flashed a smirk and flunked his bangs, as usual. "Of course I saw it. Don't worry, Brianna, the vacation is almost over. We are going into battle soon," he replies before he closes his phone and folds his arms as he watches the concert of the new band.

..........

Song: Playing With Fire
Album: Blackpink in Your Area
Artist: Blackpink