Author's Note (PLEASE READ)

Hi everyone! Welcome to another Pokemon story! Thank you so much for giving the story a chance. This is a very important message, so please read it until the end. I will try to make it short. This is NOT an excuse letter.

I have written this story in 2018 with a great idea in mind. It was a great idea. Notice the past tense? Yes, it used to be a good idea. This story is different because I started writing this story in the middle of the school year. However, so many things have happened since then. Due to school work, personal home tragedies, and life in general, I was unable to write as much as I thought.

I began really working on the story or the majority of it during the quarantine. However, as time passed and I began to have more story ideas, I began to felt disconnected from this story. A much as I created it in the first place, its path had gone down a route that I have no idea where it is ending. Adding to that, I began to feel stressed and unable to think romantically. I started to have more emotional breakdowns due to stress and high expectations that were placed on me. Adding to the fact that this story is not going where I wanted it to be and is getting longer than I expected in 2018. From 24 chapters to 55. From romance-themed to adventure-themed. I can't handle it anymore.

I want to thank all of my readers who are reading this story and their patience. I really don't want to discontinue this story so I have to rush to the ending. I can rewrite the story, but these few months, I slowly began to drift away from my love of Pokemon and Pokemon shippings. Not only that, I was unable to enjoy the things I loved to do during these few months. It just had been miserable and stressful for me. I am planning on rewriting this story later in life, but definitely, after I have my life all sorted out and get over the biggest obstacle in my life right now. 

Please enjoy the wild adventure of this story. Once again, I thank you all for giving this story a chance. 

Sincerely, 

Nicky Zaizen, December 2020

COPYWRITE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©️2018
NickyZaizen

Please do not copy this book! I worked ready hard on this! All characters belong to Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of Pokemon. The settings and plot are all due to my imagination. If there is a similar book or event that happens, it is all due to coincidence.