Chapter 30

May dig into Dawn's bag and looked at Misty. And frowns a little before taking out the makeup remover from the bag and drip some in a wipe and handed it to Misty. "Clean off the makeup first. We will need to reapply your makeup. Then we need to redo your hair," May said.

Misty took the wipe and started to clean her face. May layout all the makeup in the bag before selecting some and put the rest in the bag. She looked at everyone and sighs. "It will take a while for me to finish Misty's makeup and her hair and to deal with her outfit. Harley is now sending over the other outfit for Misty. Also, Misty's makeup will be simpler. Dawn, can you dry Misty's hair? Let her takedown and make ocean waves. Get hairpins and pin some of her hair into the middle. Leaf, can you see how is Misty's outfit?" May ordered before she opens the foundation and starts applying a thin layer to Misty's face.

May slowly spread the foundation on Misty's face, using a little of it, and then she takes out a brush and applies some light red blush on Misty's face. She put the foundation and the blush away before taking out eyeshadows and eyeliner. May quickly applied different shades of blue and green on Misty's eyes before adding eyeliner on her eyebrows and her eyelashes. Then, she adds mascara on Misty's eyelashes. She put everything away before digging into Dawn's bag again and take out a lip balm and start applying to Misty's lips. May found some glitter star stickers in Dawn's bag and take out, putting three stars on Misty's left side of the face. "There you go," May said as she takes a deep breath. The fourth group was being called at the time and May looked at her phone.

Leaf was on the phone calling Harley and frowns. She replies to the phone before she hung off. "May, Harley will need a while to get here. He is looking for a parking space now and can't found any," Leaf said.

"Why now?" May groaned before she sighs.

Dawn was doing Misty's hair and she took out the curls in Misty's hair. She then brushes Misty's curls very gently. She dug into her bag and noticed that she didn't have any pins, only a few flower elastics, and some decorating hairpins. She took them out before doing Misty's hair in Ariel, from The Little Mermaid, style. Instead of a hair clip, she used one of the rose elastics instead. Then, she used her butterfly and star hairpins and put it into Misty's hair and secure it. She walks away and admires her work before she nodded.

May and Leaf at the time were trying to dry Misty's top with a borrowed blow dryer. However, because of the material of the top, it is hard for it to get dry. Leaf and May sighed before they continue to try to dry it.

Just then, the sixth group was being called. "Wallflower Roses, two-minute warning!" the announcer called.

The girls stopped before they looked at each other. "We are not number six. We are the ninth, right?" May asked.

"Yes, let me ask them," Leaf said before walking to the announcer. Dawn quickly put everything away and put it in their locker and lock it.

Leaf walked to the announcer and hold out their card. "Excuse me, I am pretty sure we are ninth. Can you check it again?" Leaf asked.

The announcer looked at her clipboard before looking at Leaf. "Nope. Here it said that you are the sixth."

"But here it said that we are the ninth," Leaf said.

"I am not sure why you have the number nine. I think you may hold it wrong. The number they registered for you is the sixth. Otherwise, it is the front desk that made a mistake. I don't know what happened. All I know is that you guys are the sixth. Are you going to continue or not," the announcer asked.

"Thank you," Leaf said before returning to her group. "We are the sixth. I am not sure what happens as they should have sent us an email about it last night. I am not sure if they made a mistake or if it is intentionally."

"Let's not worry about this now. Let's worry about Misty. Dawn, take off your jacket and give it to Misty. You can wear your dress alone. Misty, give Dawn your necklace and wear this shell one," May said and the two girls started to switch clothes.

"Wallflower Roses! You guys have 30 seconds, prepare to enter the stage!" the announcer called.

The girls walked to the entrance and Misty was putting on the jacket while walking and take out her hair and straighten her outfit. The girls looked at each other before they nodded.

When the stage announcer called out their group name, the girls walked out into the spotlight, into the shouting of the crowds. Everyone seems excited about them. The girls waved at the audience before they get into their positions.

The familiar sound of the music they had planned start playing the girls started to sing, getting into the flow. They were jumping around, making kicks, and singing.

"Icy but I'm on fire
A dream inside me, I'm confident
Look at me, I'm not a liar
I don't want to be put in your box
Everybody blah, blah
Talks a lot but I don't care
Y'all can keep blah, blah
They keep talkin', I keep walkin'
(Everybody blah, blah)
Talks a lot but I don't care
Y'all can keep blah, blah
They keep talkin', I keep walkin'" the girls sang the chorus while doing the moves for the part.

By the end of the song, the girls posed and smiles. They waved at the audience before thanking the judges and get off of the stage. While they get off the stage. The girls gave each other a side hug while looking at each other knowingly.

..........

Song: Icy
Album: IT'z ICY
Artist: ITZY