*[ thirteen ]*

Manik was in his office when his other team members came. They wished them and he nodded.

" Sir everything is ok in our offices, companies and factories but sir i am not understanding one thing. Why sir why you aren't letting us elicit about that brothel. Sir there could be any information about us if we lost it rather police got it then we would be in big trouble." His one man said and manik look at him.

" Why zaid why? Why can't you just leave something imperfect. That matter is closed. We don't need to delve anything. This brothel mess is gone now. It's over now everything is over." Manik said calmly.

" No sir we can't. You know na we are doing a mafia business not to get money but to make everyone and everything on right place. To provide poors home and shelter and we had killed so many peoples because of this. So whatever Operations we are doing and we did. We have to keep all informations about them." Zaid said and left the cabin.

After 3 hours he again walked in and informed manik something very unbelievable.

" Sir actually i got an information about that brothel that one police inspector has appointed to keep an eye on you and he/she was presented in brothel when you went there." Zaid said and robin look at him disbelieve.

" Really zaid do you think any police inspector could see a don to killing a man.if any inspector would be there then he just do something against us but we did our all the work efficiently. So just chuck the thought because it's useless." Robin said and,manik nodded thinking twice about it.

" Zaid robin is saying correct so just shut this case and inform the hospital team that i want to meet them asap." Manik said before leaving his office.

After leaving manik zaid look at robin with so much rage but when robin looks at him he covered it up.

" Why manik sir trust,you so much robin?" Zaid asked him and robin answered him so straightly," I don't know but you are free to ask him maybe he would tell you." He went away.

Zaid called someone and told everything.

______________________________________

Here in the house niharika was getting mad with anger. Her room is totally mess as she had been insulted in front of slut ( nandini) in her sight. She was,throwing everything here to there. Niharika took a dosage a drug and called someone and a Manwhore came to fuck her.

Whole day nandini was being with ananya taking care of her. Suddenly she heard so many sounds and she went away to see what's happening in the house. As she open the door she saw two person full naked she suddenly hitted by a flower vase but before anything could happened she just closed the door. She felt like puking so she went in the washroom and wash her face.

Evening

Manik came from office and went to his room to get freshen-up welcomed by nandini. He just hugged her and kissed her cheek.

" What,you did in whole day?" Manik asked," Voh i have nothing to do na so was just being with ananya." Nandini answered and manik smiles." So you made her friend." He said and,nandini nodded.

" But ..................nandini said and get stopped as manik asked her........" But what say something?" After asking her so many times manik become angry but nandini was shivering. Finally she collect all her courage and answer him." I saw niharika ma'am with a man." She said but manik expressions were plain." So what big deal in it."..........." They were doing something.........nandini couldn't complete and manik pull her looking at her scared face. He made her chin up and asked," What they were doing." Nandini try to make a sentence but she got failed." Vo vahi jo hum karte hain." Nandini said little hesitately and manik eyes goes widened. " Means you saw them having sex." Manik asked and she nodded.