*[ thirty 4]*

•) book is officially completed but adding some chapters in reader's demand.

•) don't know how much i will add but the main point is book is completed.

__________________________________

Manik's pov

Very lazily i opened my eyes and found something very soft under my cheek. I try to get over from my sleep but i couldn't as i slept late last night ohh sorry actually not last night but early morning. I finally open my sleepy eyes and rubbed them and found my baby's bare body which was glistening with slight sweat and red marks ohh sorry my love bites. I felt satisfied looking at her state. Khol is smudge, hair's are messy & pulpy lips are swollen. She is totally looking like a goddess my goddess.

I slowly peck her lips when i found her grip was getting tight on my shoulders. She slowly open her lazy eyes and look at me almost drained out. I actually sucked all her energy she was having like i warned her.

" Good morning my sweetheart. " I wished her and again pecked her lips.

" Good morning manik " She said a little shyly feeling my gaze on her bare body and i smirked.

She tried to pull the sheets on but i was quick enough to snatched it from her. She was little startled with my move and i covered both of us and again laid on her. She started to stroke my hairs.

" Baby did you enjoyed your first night?? " I asked still laying plank and she just hummed.

" Nandini last night i just forget to use protection so please take the pill. It's in second drawer of side table. " I said laying and suddenly her hands stop stroking my hairs making me look at her face.

" Why manik?? Don't you want our baby. " She asked me and i had nothing to say.

" Nandini it's nothing like that but you're just 19. How will you manage being pregnant on this early age." I answered a little bit worriedly and she pecked my lips making my lips curved into big smile.

" Nandini sleep you're tired vaise bhi you just slept 2 hour ago. " I said and put my lips on her lips and come out of her but i can feel her teary eyes. It must be paining but last night i just loose my control.

" Shh sorry love. I should have been a little gentle. " I said while wiping her tears and she hugged me.

" My manik yesterday my each and every dream come true. You're my love my heart & my soul. " She said making my heart proud on myself because i was the one who chosen her.

I put my hand on her head and start to crease them making her close her eyes and slowly slowly she slept in my arms. I covered her with duvet and kiss her forehead.

Pov end
*************

2.00 pm

I opened my eyes and found the other side empty i frowned thinking where he must have been?? Thinking that my eyes flipped on the side table and looking at the watch my eyes were snapped open. I slept for 8 hours and got late on my first day. I covered myself with the duvet i was wrapping and went inside the washroom.

Every step of mine reminded me of him. I felt a little pain but i was careless. I take a quick shower and wear a red saree with off shoulder blouse and went down and found them talking and laughing with samar. I too went their and touch shanti ma and papa feet.

Soon niharika di came and all of us become very emotional to send her in jail. Manik tried to stop her but she take a promise from him and we cried and hugged her tightly and she give me & manik lot's of blessing and left with summer. I can see manik's face fell with disappointment but it's niharika di decision and it would surely help her to change herself and be a better human being.

I went towards kiara and hugged her and wipe her tears.

" Ma why she left us when we accepted her whole heartly. " Kiara sobbed and i hugged her.

" Baby niharika bua will be back soon. She just went to learn something but don't worry it's for her betterment. " I kissed her forehead.

Pov's end

Manik came and hugged kiara and she too hugged him back.

" Kiara i want you to call me papa.you're our daughter and i want to have a beautiful family. " Manik said hugging me and kiara at the same time.

" Ok papa. " Kiara said and manik kissed her forehead.

Shanti ma came from behind and hugged me affectionately.

" All of this is because of you. You made this family with you unconditional love & trust. I always knew you're an angel but you prove it. " She kissed my forehead and i felt contented. I look at my dad and he was having a proud look on his face. What else i want in my life. I have a beautiful family who loves me very much and i promised myself i'll do anything to keep them happy.

___________________________

Night

Manik's room

They were kissing each other standing under them shower. Cold water was passing through their body and her hands were roaming his his hard torso and his hands were kneading her breasts. Suddenly he push her on her glass wall and intertwined their fingers and kissed her neck senselessly. He claimed her lips once he left her neck.

He pick her wet figure and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her lips and take her to bed and pull down her panties once she laid comfortably.

" I love you baby. " Nandini said while looking deeply into his eyes he kiss her forehead and said" I love you too sweetheart" Before entering inside her.