*[€l€√€π]*

Nandini sat with shanti for sometime and manik went out for a meeting. Shanti and nandini were talking suddenly they heard a loud shout and m14 stood in front of nandini. Who came out to see what's happening in the house.

" Sorry ma'am, our duty is to save you anyways, you can't go out ma'am." Ben a member of M14 told her while bending down his head.

Nandini was shocked to see their respect towards her but thought why they are paying this respect to her when she is also like them but chucking the thought she answered back them.

" But what's happening there?? What's that sound?? Did any intruder infiltrated?" She asked as the matter of fact but she was shutted by the slap which was gifted by niharika.

" What did you just say? *she said furiously* intruder??? Really intruder. Who are you?? any maid appointed by some other maid. *Determinedly* who are you calling me a maid in my house. 2 minutes main i'll throw you out." Niharika shouted where nandini was still rooted on her place trying to find a word.

" Who open this door ha?" Niharika asked showing shanti's room door and nandini said am and niharika gifted another slap making her lips bleeding. " Just be in your limits or else you won't be able to live. Just do your work or else i'll serve your pretty body to m14." She said in full of intoxication with red eyes.nandini wasn't aware of happenings but she saw shanti's shivering figure and so much fear in her eyes. She still don't know about niharika still she thought to know about her.

" Excuse me!!!! I am new here so i came but did you took drug *nandini asked scared*. You are bad my mom always told me to stay from those people who take drugs. You know drugs makes our body hollow and because of that we even can lost our lives." Nandini gave her free gyan and she laugh like a witch as she is.

" You know i'll meet you soonest.tumhare sath maza aaega." She said and went inside her roomroom." She faltered because of high dosage of alcohol and drugs and nandini helped him. In the whole way niharika was looking her face and smiling evilly.

After leaving her nandini again went to shanti and look at her. She was sleeping but her tensed face wasn't hidden from nandini. nandini keenly looked at shanti. She was so thin and weak. There was no shine on her face, dry lips showing weakness and dark circles around eyes. Totally she was worst but nandini's arrival brings a shine in her life as she got to know that now manik has someone who is gonna take his all pains.

Nandini just sleep on a chair in shanti's room itself. Soon evening came and nandini opened her eyes and still found m14 in front of gate like a stone.

" Why you all are standing here? See this is house and tell me who is gonna attack us in mr manik malhotra's house." She questioned seriously.

" Ma'am you don't know anything but ma'am sometimes outsiders won't make any danger for us but insider does. Ma'am you are new here please ma'am. Don't go anywhere in this house without telling us. This will cause trouble for you." They told her and she stood confuse.

" Huh don't know what they wanted to say. Kitne ajeeb hain ye, pta nhi kya bolte hain, kya karte hain." She look at them strangely narrowing her eyes and they look at her seriously and she went away instantly finding them glaring her.

Nandini's pov- why i have run away from there but where should i go. * she put her finger on chin* kaha jau?? Ohh god why i even came from there. Ma ke paas kitna achcha lagra tha. Nandini his men glare you and you ran away and think when you can put up with that monster's glare then they are like a angels so don't get scared from them. This house is so big so
Beautiful but don't know for how many days i am here but one thing is for sure. I will make my place not in this house but in everyone's heart so they could always remember me no matter i'll be here or somewhere else. *she smile to herself and taking slow steps reached a room where litting shouting sounds were coming.