*[twenty 4]*

" You bloody how dare you?? How bloody dare you. How can you let anyone touch you. Didn't i told you that you're mine. Didn't i? " He shouted grabbing her hairs in tight grip. She couldn't open her eyes but she was listening him.

" I didn't let anyone touch me. No body touch me manik no body. "Nandini said and try to make his hold loose but i didn't got not even a bit.

" Niharika this slut is flying very high this is the correct time to cut her wings off. " Manik smirked and niharika give her a nod.

" Niharika get out i have some business to discuss with my dear slutty wife. " Manik said and niharika went out and closed the door. It was servant quarters so outsiders could here the voice from inside.

Manik got up from the bed and went to the cupboard and took out a cloth and tied it on her mouth preventing her from shouting. She was still try to digest the things which were happening with her. She was looking everything with her blurry eyes,  manik pull her down on the bed and she fall on her front revealing her back to him. He take a sharp knife and tore her blouse and she hissed then she looked at the view in front of her which shooked her to no extent. Manik was burning the sharp knife with lighter she try to get up and cry. Manik take another cloth and tied her hands together preventing her from moving.

Nandini eyes were raining body was shivering. She tried to shook her head as no but there is no use of doing so. Manik look at her and pierce the knife on her back lightly which made her shouted to no extent. Her eyes started to become red as the pain was unbearable. She don't know what is happening because her faint shouts were continuing to echo and they were sending pleasures to niharika's ears.

After some time she fainted in that position and manik look at her back with a perfect smile and same time niharika opens the door. She look at manik then nandini whose back was bleeding badly.

" Now you will never forget to whom you belongs too. Today i have engraved mafia's sex slave in your body which won't let you forget my warning. " He said and went out without any emotions.

Niharika's eyes went teary looking at faint nandini like that. She went to cupboard and take out a first aid kit and dressed her back fully and then covered her.

Niharika's pov-   am i doing right. Torturing an innocent. Yes niharika you're doing everything right but i think i should talk to manik about my feeling because from childhood he always given me the best solution so maybe this time his solution will ease my problem.

She open both clothes from nandini's mouth and her hands.

" Sorry nandini but it was necessary." She went out closing the door and entered inside manik's room who was very royally watching a match. Niharika sat near him.

" Manik you just almost killed nandini?? Don't you think firstly you should as her consent. " Niharika asked looking at his emotionless face.

" She did a crime by hanging around  with bloody bastard and she deserves a punishment after all but why you're so bothered about her. Did she threatens you about anything. Niharika don't take tension about her she is just a slut who'll be thrown after using her. " He said and closed her tv.

" Manik i want to ask you, if we want to get something and we love someone at the same time what should we choose. "

" Of course you should choose what you want. Just grab what you want and love, love is just a name which people used to have even a better fuck then a savage one. In this world don't love anyone. Just snatch whatever you needed. " For a moment niharika become emotional but his statements get her back into her old version which was darker then black colour.

They all slept peacefully. As they planned next day manik had to leave for america so he went personally to see nandini. As he open the door he saw nandini who was sleeping on her front. Back was covered with medical bandages. He bend down till her level and look at her swollen eyes and dried lips. Tears were still stucking on her cheeks. He slowly trace his finger on her cheek and bending down peck her slightly parted lips.

She didn't budge not even a little. He sat near the stool and doctor came after sometime. Manik got up and told him the about the events which turn a happy nandini into all this.

Doctor remove the bandages and uncover her back and found mafia sex slave written on it. Although it was a fresh wound still it is getting black in colour.

" Mr malhotra you're a Reputable person in our society. It's not the way to behave for now i just gave her antiseptic but take care of her and if possible please stay away for her. " Doctor said with concern.

Manik look forward and found niharika there and giving her a slight smirk said, " Don't worry doctor she is only here till i came back then everything will be settle back on the place. " Doctor left the room and he look at niharika. " Till i come back take care of nandini. I will come after 28 days. " Manik said creasing her hairs and her face fell.

" Means you're coming just a day before your birthday. " Niharika whined and manik eyes become soft.

" Yes nihu di i am coming back before my birthday. Hope we'll celebrate my birthday in most royal way. " Manik said and niharika nodded in affirmation having evil smile.

Taking his bag he went out and here niharika was looking at nandini with wickedness.

**********

After sometime nandini got up from her place feeling terrible pain. Her moves were making her cry in pain but she had to move to see her husband. She got up and look at niharika who was sitting crossing her legs before her.

" Your husband lefts you here with me for 28 days so before 28 days you'll die and on his birthday he'll die. " She laughed and nandini hold her head because it was hurting.

" Don't worry nandini if you want then i will kill both of you together. Your mr husband doesn't want you anymore i think he planned to give you to someone else as a sexslave. After manik's death me and my love will get married and rule this empire. " Niharika said dreamily.

" You.... R love........ " Nandini whispered.

" Yes my love, your stupid and dumb manik didn't knew but me and my love killed his family. Firstly his father, then his brother and his wife and now manik himself. After manik i'll kill that kiara also. Though she did many attempts to reveal me but none of them worked because my love was by my side and now i'll be the free queen with my only king. " She left the room saying this.

Nandini's pov-   ohh so her love means there is someone who is leading problem in our lives. Niharika is not that bad, if thing name love is really written in my destiny then i'll get it orelse i'll just crave and then die for it.

Next day

Robin came to meet nandini and found her badly injured, nandini told him about her health and he called the doctor.

" Nandini i have told you na. You should save yourself and ran away. You're badly injured and he told me that on his birthday he will make everything correct maybe he was talking about killing you but on the same day niharika is also going to kill him so you should think about yourself first. " Robin said and doctor come inside.

Doctor checked her and asked her about her health. Doctor ask robin to go out and he did. After sometime doctor open the door and inform one news which made nandini happiest soul in the world.

" Nandini is pregnant. " Robin was shocked and nandini was happy.

" Nandini please now we can't take any risk just go. You have another life with you. I won't be able to forgive myself if anything happens to you. " Robin said making nandini more firm on her decision.

" No robin bhai, this child gave me another reason to fight. I will save them. I have to save both of them. " Suddenly door was open with a thudd and an angry niharika enters in.

____________________________________

Next chapter will be long, hope you'll like my story.

Just one more chapter then you'll guys got everything.