*[fourth]*

Manik's selftalks

As i closed the door and look at her beautiful but frownful face. It was indeed beautiful and pleasant but i can see tears in her eyes which are ready to come out but. Before they could come out i locked the door by bolted the lock 🔐 and hearing that undertone she open her eyes and look at me and shivered when she shivered i can feel her free pallu was slowly slowly coming down as she was unaware of that but my lusty gaze fell upon it and i smirked watching her milky white toned skin. Suddenly she looked at me and i smirked thinking how she will look laying under me totally naked and moaning and shouting my name in pain and pleasure which i am gonna give it to her but wait? She is in brothel that means every day i mean every night a separate man will fuck her. No, before making any move i have to make her mine so no bastard could raise his bloody eyes on what is mine.

Thinking that made me smirk and i saw,her face she was leaning on the wall in that sexy saree making me arouse to hell. Fuck!!!!

I just want to fuck her so hard but wait for that i have to make arrangements so i can fuck her whenever i want!!!!!!

I took a step towards her but aware of that step she fixed her pallu and ran towards the bad. Oh god i have heard that virgin girls become scared on their first time but no. She is toh already up to jump on bad with me. Maybe she is not for me but she is not that bad so i can share a night with her. I want a girl who should be scared from me but on the same time should care for me. She should bear my all tortures but never try to leave me. Who will manage my family and their matter but at the same time never asked for her rights. I manik malhotra is saying all these because i just hate women. I want a one to comfort me but same time i want it to be for namesake.

( his character is something i can't explain in one chapter.)
______________________________________

So she made me angry by her slutty posture and now she will see the real me.

I went to her and hold her tightly from back so tightly that her body is totally sticking on mine but felt her soft yet wet hands on my hand.

I become more angry after all this is brothel how can i got the one i want. She is appointed to spend her night. So she will spread her legs without knowing who am i? She is virgin but still wanna do these. This made me disgusted about her. But wait her hands were wait????? *frown* 😟

As my rough hand turned her with a jerk she got frightened and try to remove my hand which are resting on her slim yet soft waist. She isn't looking at me so still holding her waist tightly with my one hand i made her Chin up and look at her red puffy eyes.

Oh so her hands that's why wetting because she is crying. *smirk* her beautiful eyes are showing me her pain as well as fear, fear of being with mafia so my first card was right ✔.

I loosened my grip and she just ran away from me. Which i don't like on a serious note but i have my whole life to be with her but firstly i need to understand her then i will make my move.

Being stubborn i went behind her how dare she? That bloody cheap seductress showing me her tricks. I have paid 50 lakhs for her not to get pushed by her. She is in balcony and i am in room and to my comfort room is soundproof. So whatever will happen have to be a secret.

I went towards her and i grabbed her so tightly and turn her towards me jerkly and when i seen!!! That bloody bitch was planning to hit me with that vase. As she was going to hit me i slapped her making her eyes shut in pain and causing vase breaking into millions pieces. She look at me i pain where my finger print has imprinted on her white cheeks which become red and her corner of lips start to bleed.