*[🔟]*

" Ma'am i know how sir was been with you and we both knew that it was just lust.* taking a pause as he knew topic is little embarrassing * but ma'am now he married you. I don't know as if it was purely lust or something else he saw in you but marriage is a pure bond as you said in tample so please ma'am try to give it a chance. I know i am just a servant but ma'am he really needs someone in his life. Ma'am i want to tell you about niharika ma'am that please try to make yourself good in her sight and * he was just going to tell her but saw manik's coming* she is so good. I know ma'am you will like her company." He changed his tone giving nandini a hint that he couldn't told her the truth and same time manik hold her by waist so she understood the situation and look at robin who just blinked his eyes giving her Assurance. She smile a little knowing someone is on her side.

" What robin, why you are telling her?" Manik asked kissing her cheek and robin smiled," Sir, actually ma'am was scared so just telling her about your family and try to chilling her up." Manik nodded and went in the car taking nandini beside himself.

Robin's pov- nandini ma'am now you have to save shanti ma'am, kriya ma'am and mostly your husband manik sir from niharika before she do something. We only have 3 months with us. After that everything will be Destroyed along with your lives. Hope those 3 months you would make you won his belief orelse you will also be killed along with them but what if nandini ma'am shake her hands with niharika.

Robin was scared very scared but he can't do anything because he knew if he will tell manik about niharika then he would've been killed on the first place then manik won't be having anyone besides himself to save.so he just silent from last 6 years.

( guys you just forget about the villian of the story.)

Niharika shetty- a very evil person. Has so many secrets. Manik blindly loves her but she is a villian and don't love anyone.

 Manik blindly loves her but she is a villian and don't love anyone

( her secrets will be revealed slowly slowly.)

_____________________________________

Manik sat besides her and hold her hand and she look at him but he was looking out of window. Nandini also,look out and try to understand the words of robin but one thing that was troubling her was the matter of niharika.

Nandini has strong feelings that being wife of mafia isn't easy. She will have to face problems but at the same time she will have to save manik with his love once.

Nandini's pov- what the hell is happening with me. Why am i feeling so restless something's like something is going to happen. No nandini no maybe you are only the matter of his lust for him but he married you. You have to asked robin bhai what's the matter vaise,bhi i have observed that he was going to tell me something serious but he couldn't as manik came to me.

Nandini to manik- i want to say something to you.

Manik look at her and blink his eyes permitted her to say something.

Nandini- actually my sister is in mumbai so can i meet her? * she was sweating*

Manik- where she live here? *he asked seriously*

Nandini- actually she works at mm pharmacy. Her name is navya so if you permit me, * taking a pause* kya main kabhi kabhi usse mil sakti hu.

Manik- ok you can. * he give her a smile and she also smile.* he slowly slowly came near her luscious lips and she closed her eyes feeling his hot breathes on her lips. He suddenly pecks them and she open her eyes.

Manik- your lips have the magic to tame me. I just couldn't control myself from kissing them. Vaise nandini you don't mind na if i kiss you in public.

Nandini- *shockingly* pu....public.

Manik laughs a little- ha public kyu koi problem hain.

Nandini- you can do anything privately but please not publicaly. *she said loking down fighting with her fingers*

Manik- ok darling.

He just pull her on his laps and kiss her eating her tongue from his mouth. She was also kissing him but slowly. After good 10 minutes of kiss they broke apart panting heavily.

All the people around manik behaves like they aren't not having eyes and ears. Suddenly driver told them that they have reached the mantion and manik took her with himself. Robin open the door by pressing the automatic button and tell all the guards about manik's arrival. Soon gate opened and all his men were standing either side of the gates in row with black uniform with their guns. Looking at manik they bowed down and manik held nandini hands and take her inside the mansion. Robin was following them where nandini was shocked to see so many men. They were looking down showing the respect. Manik take her to a room where a old lady was sitting on bad with a holy book of ramayana. Looking at her nandini take her saree pallu on her head and wait till she completed her pooja and meditation. Manik smiled looking at her because he found someone is like her shanti ma. Once she open her eyes manik stepped in touching her legs and nandini also touch her legs.

" Manik beta!! Who's she?" Shanti asked,eyeing nandini.

" Ma my wife!!" Manik said and shanti give him a big smile and hugged nandini. " Beta you know i was just waiting for him to take this step now i am happy finally he took it and came with with a angel like you." Shanti happily hugged her.

" Ma ji are you............ Shanti didn't let her complete and said," Beta i was just his nanny not his mother so i think...,.........* manik made a angry face listening this and thought that now nandini won't respect her*.

" Ma ji manik called you ma aur ma to sirf ma hoti hain na. Nanny word doesn't leave any effect on ma word. If he is giving you this much respect that means he consider you as his mother and his mother is my mother." Nandini said smiling and shanti once again hugged her. Taking her in her mother's ambience.

Manik smiled but hide it before nandini could see it. Robin also listen to this but felt she might be acting to win manik but if she's good then he will have to save her from evils.

_____________________________________

Short chapter isn't it but you guys didn't complete my target. Itne main itna ichh milega 😂😂😂✌✌✌.

How's chapter?

I know guys you suggested nia sharma but i think swetlana will be perfect for niharika because her acting in ishqbaaz was bomb.

450+ votes