*[🎱]*

Sorry for the late but it's slow updated story dears. Told you before.

____________________________________

Manik throw her on bad and come upon her and squeeze her cheeks tightly. " So my little bride ready for our first night." He smirked and she cried." Why you did that with me. I don't want to do this please leave me." Nandini cried more harder." No baby now you are my wife and you also said na you just want to do this with your husband then i am your husband please me in every manner you can." He said sqeezing her breast and she felt his touch on her untouched part and she stiffened.

" Baby get ready to shout my name whole night because i am starving from 6 years. Now you will be my personal slut and please with me with your body. Don't worry no one will touch you but only me. I'll touch you everywhere and just be ready to moan my name." Manik said and nandini look at him lifelessly.

" Say manik" Manik ordered but nandini wasn't aware of what he was saying she was just thinking about her life seasaw life.being angry he just pull her hairs and she cried." Baby say manik!!!" He whispered again and she said in most crying tone." Manik.". " So sexy" Manik whispered.

" You know i don't want to hurt you nandini but i can't just control myself around you. You know i have never forced any girl in my life but when you came in front of me i just couldn't overcome my feelings which were passing through my mind." Manik confessed and nandini look at him.

" Listen nandini i'll give you whatever you will wish but please never make me angry or never argue with my family because it makes me out of control when it comes to my family i can't bear a word from anyone so did i clear my self to you". Manik said mildly but in temper.

" So for the first time i am gonna do something physical to my new wedded wife or should i say my new slut for lifetime." Manik smirk and nandini listen to him carefully.

" As now you know you are my wife so it's your duty to fulfill my all the wishes so baby please cooprate." He said and pecked her lips.

He stood up and open his shirt button and nandini look at him and slowly slowly he came near nandini. Soon his hot breathing was fanning on her neck and she closed her eyes.

Nandini's pov

Now i was laying on a bed Of course on my so called husband's bed but the thing i can't forget is he is my husband forcefully either but husband. From this moment my life will revolve around her. After listening him i felt why i am alive. I am here to be used as a slut but then i found a child in him who is searching peace and solace and being his wife i will give him whatever he wants. Even though i don't love him but he is my husband.even Though He will rape me everynight as he said but he will protect me from every evil and that is enough for me. Yes manik i'll fulfill all my duties towards you. I'll protect you. I'll give you love. It will be just a sex for you but for me it was love which a wife gave to her husband. I'll never leave you alone and i'll never let you face anything alone even it's death. Till my last breath i am yours manik only yours.

Thinking this i closed my eyes where his hot breaths were fanning on my neck. He got up a little and unpinned my chunri and throw it away. He one by one remove all the accessories from my neck and hands and then look at my face.

" Open your eyes baby" His sexy whisper went to my ear and suddenly i looked at his Chocolaty brown eyes which were sticking To mine. " Listen this is final that i am gonna fuck you whole night but its upon you that you want only pain or painful pleasure." Manik whispered in same sexy tone and nandini look at his handsome face.
" Painful pleasure i didn't get anything." Being so innocent nandini whispered. " See if you will oppose me then i'll fuck you very hard and it will be without your constant so you will feel only pain but if you will cooprate and then i'll fuck you toh you will feel pain but extreme pleasure so it's upto you." He said and wait for her answer.