*[fifth]*

Manik was kissing her and nandini wasn't responding but crying and try to push him. Manik realize what she is doing and he got super angry.

" Why the fuck you aren't responding ha?" Manik roared harshly. Nandini look at him innocently and nodded in no.

" Slut just open your mouth orelse." Manik again shouted but this time took out his golden plated gun 🔫 and showed her. Nandini shivered.

" I am not a slut. It's just that i was decived by my fiance but i have never wished to even come here. I know i am been appointed here as your slut but please listen to me. Don't force me!!!" Nandini said softly while crying and sobbing a little. " I am scared of this please keep it away!!" Nandini requested showing her her the gun which he was holding.

For the first time manik have realized how innocent she is so he without saying anything keep his gun on the table. He hold her chin and make her comfortably lay down on bad making her scared and then lays on her. He resting his head on her heart. For the first time nandini felt something and manik felt his heaven.

Manik- continue baby * he said closing his eyes*

He took her hand and place it in his hairs ordering her to ruffle them. Nandini started to rubbed them as he asked.

Manik- now start so that we can do for which we are suppose to be here.

Nandini shivered on his words.

Nandini- i am a small town girl. I came here to stay with my chacha and chachi but before i could reach a man kidnapped me and sold me here then they beat me and order me to surrender myself to my customer. When i asked they have told me that my husband has sold me because he was needed of money for his business. I don't know why all the men use women for fulfilling their rapacity. Why they always so mean to me. Firstly my dad left us when i was a unborn child then my mother died then a friend of mine had proposed me and i had to say yes because i was supposed to be the servant there then we git engaged and i started to like him and he tried to kiss me...................

Her words got cutted when manik slammed his lips on hers and started to kissing her agressively and impulsively. Nandini got shocked and a single tear slide down from her eyes. When his breath didn't support her he broke the kiss and found her lips bleeding. He hold her chin and make her look into his eyes and lick her blood from lips.

" Did you kissed him?" Manik squeezed her cheeks angrily.

Nandini nodded in no.

" Why??" Manik asked a little softly.

" Because i wanted to give my every right to my husband. He will touch me kiss me rather then fuck me. I don't care because he will be my husband but i don't want to be a slut of someone." Manik listen her innocent reply and got angry.

" So now let's do it. I will fuck you my slut. You won't be able to get up from here!!" Manik said while opening his shirt buttons.

" Please no!!!" Nandini pleaded and crawled back. Manik smirk while opening his all buttons one by one when he is done and pull her leg and make her lay down forcefully.