*[second]*

Manik was looking out feeling the fresh air with closed eyes where ranveer was driving the car suddenly he stopped the car in halt and manik open his eyes being angry.

" What the fuck is this ranveer? Why the hell did you pull the breaks in sudden. Don't you know i was in good mood today!" He yelled top of his voice but found him looking out with wide eyes.

" Maybe this is our last journey." He whispered grinning and look at manik and found him smirking too.

Manik look at the direction where his rival team is standing with a big team of shooters and killers. Without thinking anything they have took out their guns and loaded them. Soon the opposite team start the firing broking the glasses of cars but there were not even a scratch on the car because it was bulletproof. Manik called his security which is controlled by Robin who is very loyal towards his masters and his work. He came with only 2 cars which were filled with their sharp shooters who were trained by prime gang from America 🇺🇸 which is called as a city of gangster. Robin edify them to shoot and the started to shoot with a haze and started to take steps. Soon they all covered manik and ranveer car and continued to shoot. Manik was smart enough towards his team so his security was special enough to face them. All of them have bullet proof jackets so none of the bullet effect them where the opposite team become cemetery. Opposite team members were scared to see such a fierce team in front of them. They try to run.

Manik shouted- robin catch them before they ran. * sternly and smirking*

Robin- yes sir. * he signalled them and in minutes his peoples ran away*

Ranveer- wow manik your team is damn strong.

" I know that is why they called as M14!!" Manik said proudly

" Oh manik we are getting late and moreover this road become so busy. Please robin clear this, i am feeling damn horny guys!!" He whined like a kid and manik smirked more.

Manik signalled something to robin and he nodded in yes and soon he handed him a remote and manik pressed the button and

Bhooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a bomb and all the dead bodies burnt in fiction of seconds.

" My friend now road is clear, shall we move now!" He said stopping his urge to laugh as ranveer face was worth watching. He was watching the burnt road and bodies with wide eyes.

This is what manik is cruel, fiery, full of attitude and don't take a second to kill someone.

Ranveer his friend but not dangerous as him. Manik have a team called 'M14'. They are well trained they can kill a city in minutes. They are work like robots like they nodded together, they walk together they shoot together. But they are sex starve they don't take any fee from manik but they are sex starve so manik gave them what they want. After competing their every mission successfully manik always give them girl they choose.

( how's manik- tell me inline)

___________________________________

Nandini was standing on her door. Actually the brothel has more than 100 rooms but only on one froor as on the second floor supposed to be their roof. There is a big hall and around the hall rooms are situated in round shape.