*[ eighteenth ]*

Hello guys, please do vote and comments and try to share if you like this one.

Manik looked at her face and he was dressing her wound. Kiara come inside with a soup 🍲bowl and handed it to manik.

" I just see this recipe on internet and it's really healthy for her. You can serve mumma with this. " Kiara took a sip first as she knew manik don't believe anyone. A maid knock the door and kiara allow her. She entered with a food tray. " Shanti dadi had her dinner and it's your's, please have it on time. " Saying this she stride towards the door but stopped by manik's faint voice.

" Did you had your dinner?? " He asked and kiara just shook her head negatively. " Come on let's have it together vaise bhi it's been so long since we had dinner together, i mean in one plate. " Manik said and kiara face light up with happiness.

They both had dinner while kiara was just praising nandini non stop and manik was listening to her cute little doll. After so many days manik was talking to kiara otherwise he just talk to her formally without any emotion. Kiara left the room not before kissing nandini's cheek.

" My kia loves nandini so much. I left it's not just my lust. It's not only lust and Attraction, nandini is far batter than any lady i met. Should i give her a chance. So it's decided i'll try to know her truely without telling her my intention if in last i fall in love then i will tell her and if not then i'll continue with my same previous dialogue." Manik thought looking at nandini.

Whole week passed in haze and nandini is fine now. In whole week kiara and manik had taking care of her. They have never allowed her to get up from bad even kiara used to make her eat her food.

There house was so peaceful even every servant was happy but they were unaware of the storm which was coming up in their lives.

After 7 days

Manik returned from his office and see nandini at door welcoming him. He just entered in and pecked her lips. She smiled and take his office bag from him. He walk forward and she walk after him. Soon a maid came and handed him water.

" So nandini you're fine na. Do you have any pain, umm anywhere?? " Manik asked and nandini smiled and nodded in no.

" Where is kiara i did not even seen her at breakfast, where she is?? " Manik asked holding her hand.

" Oho manik it's been 14 days since i have got this wound and now i am perfectly fine and my kiu is on picnic she'll come after tommorow." Nandini said and manik asked her again. " You're fine na. " Nandini nodded affirmatively and in a blink manik just took her in his strong arms.

" It's been 14 days since i have made love to you. If you're pain free then let's make love. " He said and she hugged him.

" Firstly just have your dinner manik. It's been 8 hours since you had eaten. "

" No nandini i have no apatite to have anything but you. " Manik said looking into her eyes with a different emotions. Nandini just sink into the depth of her emotions which were overpowering her. She blinked her eyes and manik took her into their bedroom and just lay her down on the bed very gently. Nandini can feel the gentleness in his behavior which was so unlike him.

He had always had the power and his dominance is something he can't controlled even himself. Nandini is not feeling like a prey today instead she is feeling like a princess.

Manik look at her and started to open the buttons of his shirt and she was also looking at him with same intensity. After undoing his buttons he just throw his shirt and lay down beside her. He firstly remove her saree drape urgently and one by one throw her all clothing on floor. Once his hand reached her mangalsutra she just hold his hand and nodded in no.