*[twenty 3]*

Hii guys enjoy your update do lots of votes & comments.

Niharika's pov

Why the fuck i can't see anything but she is shouting too loud. Ohh manik i know you would never forgive the one who try to mess with me. Ohh this shouting voice, this is making me turn on. Manik is doing his work don't know when i got same chance to do this with my love once.

Nihrika shut the camara thinking this.

Manan's room

Nandini is shouting in unbearable pain. Manik was thrusting her deeply making her cry in pain because of his hard strokes. She was crying because she was feeling like slicing apart by his force. He was not at all showing any mercy, he eyes were only showing anger.

" Tell me now, with whom you're working with tell me. " He shouted gripping her jaw while thrusting fastly and harshly.

" I don't know manik please leave me, manik please leave me. If you will be doing this then i will die this night please manik. I am saying truth please manik leave me please." Nandini cried when her body started to bounce with his hard thrusts.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. " She shouted with closed eyes when he filled her with his floods.

" So tell me nandini did i please you enough or your this starved body wants more. " Manik said panting hard looking at her eyes.

Her eyes were just staring at his with utmost innocence and he didn't made  eye contact and come out harshly making her shout to the loudest. She was crying curling herself like a ball. Manik slept in a minute.

Nandini's sleep was broke when a big jar of water was emptied on her face. She got up with a jerk looking at the devil who was all ready in black 3 piece suit. She clutched the duvet on her naked chest and sobbed looking at his smirking face.

" Get up, did you just forget your work. From today on you're the servant of this house. So just go because you don't know what will you bear from today on. " He said pushing off nandini from the bed and she just shouted because of the pain.

Manik left the room with smirk and nandini cried leaning her head on the bed.

Nandini's selftalk-   why all this happening with me. I did nothing i just tried to save manik but he is torturing me. Why god why.

She with shivering steps went inside the washroom and same time niharika enters inside and smirk appears when she saw blood on the bedsheet. After some moments she seen nandini is coming out in white beautiful saree looking like an angel. Her hands and neck was showing the cruelty of manik. Niharika suddenly pushed her little and, she hissed feeling pain between her legs. Somehow she got up from the floor and look at niharika evil smile.

" So how was your night mrs nandini manik malhotra. Did he take care of you enough or i should talk to him about it. " Niharika asked with evil smile of hers.

" You know niharika firstly i thought you're so intelligent but i got to know the reality that you're the dumbest. He is my husband legally if he fucks me then it's ok but tell me one thing when you're husband why you need to call random men. You call me a slut please tell me what you are.i am getting fucked by only my man but you have uncountable so watch your tongue before saying anything to me. " Nandini answered and she was rewarded by a loud slap which was of course by niharika.

" Oh really you call me with such name. You have so proud on your fucker husband na. Today i'll show you when he'll throw you out of the house and bring a new girl to home." Niharika challenged and nandini was listening. This thought did nothing but made her eyes teary.