*[ twenty ]*

Hii guys so finally i came with another update. Your response is getting low chapter after chapter. If don't want to read this story then openly tell me.

                            Thanks

______________________________________

Mafia world is very dangerous, it's surely not for someone like nandini but nandini was just been used by manik. It's true that nandini have accepted this marriage with all her heart but what will happened when she come to know whatever kiara was saying was truth. Yes mafia king manik malhotra just used his slut nandini and married her for namesake. Nandini give him everything he wanted but he couldn't ever try to provide her what she wanted.

Their life take a turn when niharika entered in their house with a sad and pale face try to show casing her pain which was not even 1% presented in her heart but the emotional fool manik malhotra again fall for her trap. For him anyone can be wrong but niharika she can never be. After 1 month he is gonna turn 27 so for niharika this drama is not long lasting.

Present scene

After samar's funeral niharika show as she is dying from inside. From 2 days from that incident she didn't even talk to anyone.

Dining area

All the family members were having breakfast when manik said breaking the silence.

" Niharika i think you should go on a trip or what about the world tour." Manik said trying to enlighten her mood.

" Manik don't try to distract me i have just losted my husband before two days but the most shameful part was my own husband tried to force my brother's wife. I am really sorry nandini from my side. " Niharika cried and nandini really feel bad where manik take her in a hug try to console her.

" That man just doesn't deserve your tears didi." Nandini patted her back.

Suddenly zaid came inside holding a office bag along with a file. He just bowed down and manik left the hall area in seconds. Robin just left behind them. Soon they just entered into such a place which is full of weapons and cameras. Actually that was the control area of malhotra mansion. Manik just take his seat and offer zaid seat where robin just stood behind him.

" So zaid tell me what is the reason so that you couldn't  wait till tommorow. " Manik asked seriously and zaid just open his files.

" Actually sir as i told you when you went to that brothel a police officer was there. You denied but i just dig very deep to obtain all the information and found that officer. " As zaid completed manik eyes just waiting for the answer so he could shoot that person.

" So tell me who was that?? " Manik asked and zaid just whispered, " Actually sir it's ............ It's

" Just take told me zaid or else before shooting that bastard i have to shoot you. " Manik snapped in anger and zaid take a deep breath and whispered, " Nandini ma'am"

As he completed his collar was in tight grip of manik and robin try to free zaid knowing manik's anger.

" Are you out of your mind. I thought that you have came here with some information but you, she is so innocent when she can't even fight back for her rights then how can you even think that she is undercover corp. For you kind information zaid i just married her forcefully and she couldn't even fight back. " Manik snapped and zaid was standing there with his head hung down.

" Zaid for now go and try to find out the real culprit and please this time come back with some necessary information. " Robert dismissed him and he just went not before glaring at robin. Robin was just standing there with a stern face.