*[ fifteen ]*

______________________________________

After one month

Nandini woke up holding her duvet near chest and found manik sleeping with bare chest. She smiled and pecked his lips and then his mole. He open his eyes and pull her on him and kissed her lips softly.

" So tell me how much i made you tired last night??" Manik smirk and place a sweet kiss on her cheek and she giggled. " Manik kia must be waiting for me. I have to go." Nandini said and freed herself from his grip. " Did ma say something to you???" Manik asked her and she confusing nodded in no." No manik, do she need something, am i lacking of something?" Nandini thought and manik smiled and sat on the bad while duvet was covering his lower body. " Yes ma wants to see her grandchild." Manik said and nandini smiled. " Grandchild but manik we just got married before one and half month. Don't you think it's too early now." Nandini said and manik took his gun from table and trace it on her face." I don't want any kid in my life so early nandini." Manik said and nandini went inside the washroom taking her clothes.

Coming out nandini saw manik sleeping and went out to see kiara standing their whining like a kid.nandini went to her and crease her hairs.

" Nandi ma............." Kiara become so happy to watch her." Why my baby is crying ha and what are you doing in kitchen." Nandini asked and she again whined," See nandini ma all this maids are useless. They don't know how to cook my favorite pasta. I am telling them but they are just wasting my time see just one day you got late and they couldn't make my food." She complained and nandini bend on her knees.

" I am sorry kiu. Good morning by the way and i won't get late in future but care to explain why they all are crying ha." Nandini asked kissing her and eyeing the maids who were crying. Kiara look here and there not knowing what to answer.

" Actually ma'am kiara ma'am is here till 8.00 and she told us to make pasta so we made but she didn't like so she punished us to make the same 20 times keeping us on gun point." Maid said and kiara glared at her with sharp eyes and take her gun out.

" Kia baby, this is not the way to behave darling. They are elder to you na. How could you do that ha?" Nandini take her gun and kiara made a puppy face. " Your teacher complaint anyway. You threatened him by this *showing her gun*. Why baby it's not a toy." Nandini said and kiara take her gun back." You know mumma that teacher was bad he was trying to molest my teacher so i did that. You told me na to do all the right things with out thinking about consequences." Kiara said and nandini kissed her forehead.

" You know na kia i love you." Nandini said looking at her hugging her." I know mumma you also know na i love you too." Kiara said wrapping her small hands around her.

" Now please made some yummy pasta for me." Kiara said and went out and nandini smile looking her small barbie doll. She started to prepare pasta and with that breakfast for ma. After preparing them she handed pasta to kiara and taking the breakfast she went to shanti room.

She knocked the door and open it and found her resting.she just touched her feet and don't know why she felt as if something is gonna happened. She look at shanti and tears started to spilling out of her eyes. Shanti suddenly take her into her arms.

" Why crying nandu??" Shanti asked rubbing her back. " Don't know why ma but feeling like spending time with you. I am so scared ma don't know why but my heart want to stay with you." Nandini cried and shanti smiled," You're too innocent nandini. Nandini don't be scared. You just taught manik value of mother and after that day he daily came to meet me to spend some time with me. Jabtak manik mere sath hain kuch nhi hoga mujhe." Shanti assured her and they heard manik's voice and nandini went out but not before promising her." Ma i am promising you soon i'll take you out of this room with every right. You're living like prisoners." Shanti kissed her forehead.