*[twenty 2]*

Hey guys this story have crossed 100k views. I am very happy and can't describe the happiness just want to say only one thing to you guys and that is thanks a lot and i love you all. Appreciation 🙏 is a thing which promote people to do more better and you guys give appreciation to my books.

Thanks a lot.

About this book a important thing_ I have respect all of you so much and your feelings also but every coin has two faces sometimes we only see and feel what people show us but it is truth or not only time tell us. So believe me i won't do injustice with any of my character. You will hate me after reading some further chapters but love me more when this story come to an end.

You will feel highly disgusting about manik but you'll feel good after reading the further updates. So please as you all mentioned last chapter's comment section, you want me to do justice with nandini's character so yes i'll do justice and give appropriate punishment whoever did wrong.

______________________________________

His team came holding a laptop and a smart phone. Manik was still sitting on his chair. Niharika was smiling and smirking sometimes. When they came all their heads snapped towards them.

" Sir we have found a laptop but it is protected by high security device. This device needs a fingerprint of a person who has put it on orelse device will be block itself if someone try to do it another time. We have to got the information at any cost. " Jack stated and manik look at him seriously where niharika was highly impressed with zaid's work and zaid was hell confused.

" What do you mean?? I have no. 1 team of software engineers and hackers and you're one of them. " Manik roared in anger.

" Sorry sir but only nandini ma'am can open this and no one else. I highly respect you sir but this data system is under highly protective system which we only used when we have some secret information. If she put this that means she has something in it which matters so much for her. " Jack said giving him nandini's device.

" Don't worry jack you just do one thing. Ask my team to prepare for a fight. I want everything perfect. Firstly take them to that hotel and get some girls for them because we are having a serious problem to deal with. " Manik said and walk forward robin behind him. His team went away and niharika just ran and pounced on zaid hugging him.

" I didn't knew you're so much talented without my orders you did a great work. " She, said and pull him with her. He was confused because he didn't do anything with laptop she just handed him a laptop to keep it in nandini's cupboard which he did.

Taking him inside her room she started to kiss him hungrily. He broke the kiss suddenly.

" Niharika baby finally our plan is going to work. After that you'll be the queen. " Zaid said kissing her where she was opening his buttons.

" Shh zaid just please me. I am starving. Please let me do this. " Niharika said throwing his shirt and now she was opening his jeans when he hold her hand.

" Didn't your last fucker husband please you ha. " Zaid said looking at her face and she just annoyingly answered him. " No, he didn't not even for once nor i didn't want him to do that don't know why. Now i got you now please just fuck me. " She almost pleaded and zaid turned the position. " Gladly baby. " And he make her shout his name for hours.

Manik's room

Manik was throwing all the things which were coming in his way. He was just throwing out her all the stuffs. He totally become mad and fall on the floor with a loud sound and look at her picture which was hanging on the wall he just shoot that pic and that broke into millions of pieces.

He just call someone and grab the keys and walked out.

Niharika's room

Ohh so finally manik is falling for a girl. I did so much to fixed venom in his mind but still she made him love her. He fucks her and even cares for her. Don't worry i'll make her die only by her lovely husband.

Evening 5.00pm

Niharika and kiara were having their evening tea when they hear a loud sobbing sound from the main door. Their heads snapped towards the main door and found manik is dragging nandini by her hairs. She was shouting and crying. His most reliable team was following them holding their guns. After entering the hall he just throw her on floor and her head bang with the nearby table. Niharika and kiara saw her face, swelling and red eyes, bleeding lips and now forehead too. Kiara ran to her and hug her and niharika strode towards manik showing fake concern.

" Manik my brother, she is my bhabhi why are you behaving like this with her. " Niharika asked holding his eyes.

" She is not any bhabhi and all she is just a sex slave and now it's the real time to show her place. I'll torture her because of her i lost my mother." Manik roared angrily looking at nandini who was laying on the floor crying.

" Manik i also consider as my mother how could you even think like that. I didn't do anything please believe me. " She said and manik bend and slapped her cheek. She cried holding her cheek.

" Don't even take her name with your filthy mouth. She was only my ma. You killed her and now i'll kill you everyday. " He said and dragged her by her hairs. She was shouting and kiara was running behind her cryingly but manik eyes were red in anger. He turn towards kiara still holding nandini's, hairs and for one second kiara got scared looking at manik's anger. " Kiara pack your bags. You're going far away from this nandini. " Manik declared but stopped by niharika's voice.

" Manik what about this laptop?? " Niharika said innocently pointing towards the laptop and manik sharply look at nandini who was looking at him with her most innocent eyes.

" Ohh yes how can i forget about this. Your this super secured device has been discovered by my hacking team. Now baby do one thing open this. " Manik said dragging her towards the laptop.

" I never saw this laptop before. I don't know whose is this??? " Nandini words were cutted by a loud slap by manik. He look at her with rage fill eyes and nandini become now more scared.

" Put your finger on the finger print sensor or else i'll give you electric shocks which would surely make you remember about this device. " Manik pull her hairs harshly and she sobbed scaredly and put her finger on the sensor and the laptop screen open instantly.

Robin called his team and soon they came and give him some information.

" Sir according to the information we found in this laptop all the lose we have faced and even that samar sir case and now this shanti ma'am case is totally planned and they are full planned murders. " Jack told him and niharika broke down into fake tears and clapping for zaid who create such information in laptop.

" My samar, nandini you killed my sumar but why nandini. Why you firstly killed my husband then my mother. I have no one now why nandini why you killed by samar. " Niharika sat on the floor crying and zaid signalled a servant to take her to the room.

" So nandini Finally, finally we found out your true colours. Now if you're totally exposed then it's my revenge time. You saw my care now you'll face my real animal side who is merciless and my team member told me about you that you're sex starved so let me check for how much time you can take me. " He said and start to drag her by her bleeding wrist.

" Per you said me na that you trust, me then. " Nandini said tearly and manik laughed. " Yes tonight i'll showered you with both." He said and drag her.

___________________________________

Tell me through comment.

I have received so many messages about this book they are asking for quick updates then guys i am going to complete this story also and for that i need to update regularly so i am telling you from now on i'll surely update 2 chapters in a week.

I don't like dragging something too far. I will complete this story in maybe 15-20 updates.