*[first]*

* A cliche and trashy version with 0% of grammer. Not at all edited because i didn't feel to rectify my stupidity. I wrote this story when i was 14 so please forgive me.

I will again say that this story is one of my mistake and i don't have time to edit it. So read at your own risk and don't bash me.

A lady is making a girl ready with lots of make-up and jewellery and creasing her hairs but  know why the girl was crying.

" Beta why are you crying ha? Just look at you how beautiful are you looking. Beta first time it will give you a little pain but after that you will be habituated of all this!" A old lady said creasing nandini's hairs.

" Please leave me, please leave me! I didn't did anything wrong with you! Then why the hell are you punishing me. Please leave me!" Nandini said to savita tai who owns a brothel and nandini has been sold to her recently.listening nandini savita tai pulled her hairs.

" Ahhhh ahhhhh please no!" Nandini shouted in pain as her hairs were being pulled by the evil lady.

" Yes like that, just like that make sounds to please your customers!" Savita tai said evilly while nandini was feeling disgusted by her gestures.

" Now just listen to me clearly, I've had enough of you! Now listen just do as i say! I purchased you, did you hear me purchased you from that man and now your duty is to fulfill my orders! So just get ready to share your body to your customer and remember every night a new man will fuck you and enjoy you so don't forget to take this pills or if he need any condom then it will be keeping in your night stand's first drawer." Savita tai said sternly.

" But i can give you more money by earning it from my talent." Nandini said being innocent still crying.

She heard laughing sound and look at savita tai who was laughing like mad.

" By talent how much money you will give me? Bata na? Bol? Just by giving you for one night any rich mafia man would give me 5 lakh easily!" She said smirkingly and nandini eyes wide open in shock.

Savita- ab meri baat na tu dhyan se sun dekh tu khoobsurat hain aur aaj teri pehli raat bhi hain to tu darna mat. I know these mafia people are little harsh with these things but manage kyuki if tu usko khush karegi to vo hame khush karega aur if mujhe khushi milegi to main tujhe inaam ( price) dungi. Samjhi

Nandini nodded cryingly.

Savita- i have a rule also. When your night will start asked money as much as you want because we can only asked money at once but once your door will be close it won't be open until your master satisfied. Matlab agar aaj rat ye darwaja band hokr do din baad khula to don dino tak you have to stay in with him aur vo jo bhi kare tu rok nhi sakti. * she said smirkingly but she don't know her talks are killing and scaring her from inside *.

" Chal bahar khadi hoja apne kamre ke logo ke aane ka time ho gya hain!". Savita tai said while leaving the room.

(A/n- brothel language will be cheap and will be in hindi. )
____________________________

Some where in a beautiful mansion a man was getting ready in black shirt and denims. Suddenly his friends enter inside his room and whistle checking him.

( Ranveer will be mentioned as ran)

Ran- man looking so hot.

Manik- not to forget i am a mafia leader and the man who own the india required to be handsome.

Ran- i am going somewhere.

Manik rolled his eyes.

Manik- you are involved in mafia so tell me what happened to your standards ha. Why you go always to brothel where those sluts sale their body.

" You don't know i am hungry, so hungry for sex and only that place gave me satisfaction, i don't know why but that is truth." Ranveer spit out the truth and manik look at him with poker face.

" Seriously ran if you want to satisfy yourself and,wanted to get a release then go to my hotel and asked robin to arrange a girl for you but no you want to go to that cheap place!" Manik said while applying his expensive Cologne.

" You won't understand manik but i have heard savita tai * manik passed a look* i mean owner of that place have been purchased a beautiful girl and she is so naive and virgin so i wanted to have fun with her tonight." Ranveer said with twinkling eyes and suddenly manik look at him being distract from no where he spit out" I will also come with you!" Manik said being so sure.

Ranveer- you are still virgin na. * he said teasingly*

Manik nodded- i am just coming to see your glamorous world which is still unknown to me. I also want to know that if anygirl could please me.* manik said with his all time famous smirk*

Ranveer- no you don't come when you didn't gave any heed to the top sluts who has been broke every record of please a man or a common man just get turn on by just their sexy looks. You think those down market girls will be able to please you.

Manik- some minute ago you were so sure.

Ranveer- i was sure about me but you are coming for the first time toh i am promising you any girl you will select will be on your bed tonight.

Manik- think twice any*smirked*

Ranveer- yes any*confident*.

Manik- ok then.

Manik's pov- yes i am still a virgin because none of girl i across have seduced me they tried a lot but i have been ignoring them as i found them cheap and down market so i was just thing if today some girl will be able to take my virginity. I have never got one with whom i feel special or just by touching her i should feel like i should do more. Everytime ranveer left us alone in room and,they try to touch me i felt so dirty and i throw them as if they did some offence by touching me.

About manik malhotra- gun is a toy for him. Killing someone is like changing clothes to him. Very dominating person. Don no 1 and criminal no 1 but police have never discovered anything about him but a successful businessman who runs so many companies along with hotels. He is so bad in story.

* manik will torture nandini so read it if you are ok.

* do votes and comments and tell me what do you think about this concept.