*[twenty 5]*

* very very emotional update.
Read at your own risk.

* i have decided to write at least 50 chapters of this story to complete it. Now happy my friends.

* some of you hate manik and some of you nandini but this story is not about a girl who is sex slave ( nandini) but about girls who had faced this torture and then died. So this story is about how a man finish this malpractice from his family and make his family free from this dirty bog.

______________________________________

Niharika enters in and look at robin and nandini with anger filled eyes as if trying to eat them with her eyes, for the first time nandini got scared not for herself but her baby. She clutched her stomach and wipe her forehead which instantly become wet because of sweat beads.

" Robin go away i want to talk to nandini right now. " Niharika said looking at nandini with sharp state and nandini look at robin and nodded in no.

" I won't leave my sister. You go away if want to save yourself. " Robin warned and niharika laughed while taking out her gun. She look at robin with sharp gaze and unlock the gun while placing it on nandini's forehead. " If want to see her alive go orelse you and your sister both will be laying on my feet."

" Niharika please don't do anything. She is pregnant. Please leave her. " Robin pleaded and niharika shouted, " Leave the room right now you bastard. I will take care of her and her little bastard. " Nandini eyes went teary listening to this. Robin give a pitiful look at nandini and left the room.

" So slut got pregnant. So slut tell me who's bastard is this???? " Niharika asked while clutching her hairs and she cried. " Niharika please, niharika i beg you leave my baby. I promise i will leave this mansion and won't show you my face ever but please niharika leave me. " She cried and pleaded but niharika laughed like a bitch.

" Ohh so now you want to go away to save your baby from me right. " She clutched tightly and nandini scaredly nodded. She pull her face toward herself and said something in her ear which made nandini's blood dried in her veins.

" No, please niharika di no. " Nandini cried palming her face and niharika laughed more. " Yes my dear slut you heard right. Your husband will only kill your unborn baby. You know nandini i would have spared you and your baby but that day when you show such trust towards manik and told me that you're his shield that day i decided firstly i'll kill you and now before killing you i have to kill you baby also. " Niharika put her hand on her stomach and closed her eyes.

" Manik will never kill his own baby." Nandini said with unknown trust in her voice towards manik.

" He will, he'll surely kill his baby. " She said while taking her hand back and turn towards door.

" Nandini take care of yourself as you have to bear the unbearable pain of loosing you baby so be prepare for it. " Niharika said while heading towards door and nandini cried clutching her belly feeling her child inside of her.

After 26 days

Nandini become very weak in those 26 days even thought niharika didn't torture her physically but she gave him some injunction full of drugs to make her weak and frail. Nandini become hollow but still feeling happy because the hope of the happy future.

Life is not a bed of roses and if you're only got hurt and pain then it's your biggest mistake ever to hoping to get love from your love.

And if you're only a sex slave to someone then you're committing a sin if you're hoping that your love will come and except you and your baby whole heartly because this mafia world has never given anyone happiness rather it only snatched the lives.