*[twenty 8]*

Robin and alina were killed and manik signalled his men to take kiara,ranveer and shanti to home. They nodded and went out to take them. Once everything got settled on it's place manik stared on nandini's face. Manik's eyes were fixed on nandini beautiful face even though he had a lot of beautiful views to see but his eyes weren't leaving nandini's where nandini was just trying to holdback her pain to leave manik and this house.

After getting the truth of robin kiara was hell shocked and found shanti alive make her happy more than anyone. Soon ranveer,kiara and shanti entered inside and found blood marks on the floor. Niharika was still sitting on her previous place. She was shocked as hell. Her mind wasn't supporting her as well as her body thought she was a sex starve but she loved robin truely.

Feeling some sounds which were coming from the entrence niharika look up and found kiara who was very happy finding everyone good on their places and then at ranveer who got shot just because of her. What was his mistake he was just want manik to realize his mistake and lastly on her mother who was smiling tearly found everyone safe.

Shanti ran and hugged manik and nandini and sat beside niharika and cried holding her. Niharika was crying in her mom's warmth, they both were crying very badly.

" I am sorry ma i am very very sorry." Niharika cried holding shanti who had wrapped her arms around niharika to support her.

" Ma everything is fine just one thing is left so here it is." Nandini said while forwarding a file to manik.

Manik look at the file and then come towards niharika and sat before her creasing her hairs," nihu di see i have write my whole property on your name not even a penny is on my name. I am leaving this house di with my family. Hope you'll be happy." Manik keeps the file in front and turns to leave but stopped when he found niharika was sobbing holding the length of his leg. She was laying in his feet and crying very badly. Manik sat before her and take her into his arms.

" I am sorry manik please don't leave your nihu di. I was blind very blind. I tortured kiara and nandini even try to killed my own mom multiple times. Please manik don't leave please." She teared the alimony into thousands of pieces and cried holding manik.

Ranveer and kiara went to nandini and thanked her and she just smiled but deep down she knew what was the reason she did all this.

" Can i still call you ma??" Kiara this question catched everyone attention and nandini take her in her arms," of course my princess kiu. I am your ma and always be." Nandini kiss her face lovingly.

" So please marry my chachu and be my ma in reality." Her this statement left nandini with tears. She tried to control them but couldn't as Her wounds were again crushed and defeated by a love filled voice. She ran up to her room and shut the door with loud voice and cried hugging her knees.

Here in the mainhall everyone was looking at manik but he was confused.

" Kiara baby you shouldn't say like that your ma have to go back because her new life is waiting for her." Manik said looking kiara but her eyes started to welled up.

" Sorry chachu for my behavior but is it necessary for  people to leave me alone whom i love with  all my heart." She cried and manik hugged her tightly.

" Chachu is sorry kia beta for behaving like a jerk but i was bounded with situations. I love you my baby i love you very much." He hugged kiara and cried and she also cried.

" Wow awesome family ha, manik wow what plan you made with nandini totally Unthinkable, hat's of to you man." Ranveer said coming with a bright smile and manik hugged him.

" Sorry ranveer i shot you but i dont want to hurt you but If I did not do this, then they could be suspicious ..........." His words were cutted by the warm hug which ranveer given him like a brother.