*[seventh]*

Manik himself settled beside her. She was crying and the corner of her lips was bleeding. She was already scared and manik's anger made everything worst more.robin was on the passenger seat and he couldn't just understand anything why manik have brought her with them when manik have never punished an innocent then why he is doing harsh things with her. Manik have never raised his hand on a lady but he did that with nandini not only once but more than thrice. Even though robin was just a bodyguard and a captain but still manik consider him as a brother but somewhere he understood that manik is interested in her.

" Why the fuck are you crying? Can't you see i am tired of all this melodrama of yours." Manik shouted making her hell scared. She started to sobbed more. Manik push a button and car got divided into two piece as it was the limo so for manik it was more like a room. Nandini gasped watching this.

Manik pull her and make her sit on his laps and make her arms throw around his neck. She tried to take them back and he jerked her towards himself make her small body collide with his chest.

" Just sit still, i don't like when my things don't work according to me." He ordered and again she got scared and look down.he hold her chin and found tears in her eyes," Why are you crying now?" He asked a little softly but suddenly his eyes went to her swelled cheek which was so red he stroke her cheeks lightly. She look at him with her innocent look & he just become lost.

As she was still on his laps and her hands were still lingering his neck so he lay down on the car seat which becomes now bed for them.
And after laying there he suddenly change the position and now she was under him. She closed her eyes being scared but not for even once she look at his face which was showing some emotions this time.

" Just open your eyes!!" Manik ordered with most Husky tone and she shivered under his touch. She Just opened little and look at his face. She tried to move her face but he hold her chin in firm tone and bend down. He slowly kiss her cheek. He trailed her kisses cheeks to jawline where nandini was so confused like what the hell is this happening with me.

(A/N- poor soul don't know about the hurdles which are coming to ruin her life.)

He continues to kiss her and she moaned but he stopped listening her." Why i am here with you? You have did a great work. You freed all the girls who were struggling for life there but what about me. Why am i here? Where am i Suppose to go. I have heard you have a huge business empire so will you give me
a job. I also want to live free. I wanted to be an IPS OFFICER 👮. Please sir give me a job like you give to others."," What will i get if i give you what you want?"," I can even give my life because you freed me from that dirty place where those fucking bastards were trying to touch me" She cried.

" Ok then!" He said and got up from her and give her a packet." Wear this and get ready like a bride."

" But why i mean kyu when we" He keep his finger on her lips and shhhed her she look into his eyes. He take his Finger back and said." Baby be ready after this your life is gonna be change." He pecked her lips. See the intensity of his eyes she got up from back seat of car and manik signalled to stop the car.as the car stopped manik went out and a girl came with a big box. She made her ready like a bride where manik was in another car. Soon their car journey come to the halt when car stopped. Manik again came and open the door and found nandini looking like an angel he smirk and paid the women and take Nandini in his arms and make her stand on road as her heavy lehnga and Jewelry wasn't Supporting her.

Nandini gasped to watch a beautiful tample infront of herself. She look at manik and found him giving her a sly smile. " We are going to get married baby." She looked at him shocked and he grabbed her waist. " Yes you are gonna be mine and only mine."