𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Comincia dall'inizio

"Kol!"

Clara launched forward as her breath was completely racing out of control, and she could practically feel her heart pumping out of her chest.

She let out a rather large gasp as it felt as if she hadn't been breathing for days, the oxygen in her lungs was much needed to calm her down.

She searched her surroundings, the memory of her and Kol slowly fading from her mind, and her eyes only saw what looked like a regular living room. Clara was laid out on a brown couch with both of her hands resting gently on her chest. She blinked several times as the sun seemed to be rather annoying, and her head was pounding as so many memories were swirling in her skull.

"I am telling you, Clara Lockwood is alive!"

Clara peaked her head as she heard someone yell her name, an all too familiar voice; Klaus Mikaelson. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, and she couldn't really process what was going on.

She closed her eyes as it her head was screaming for some amount of blood to be put in her system, and she was desperate to rip someone's throat out. But quickly, she shut that thought anyway.

"How do you know, Niklaus?"

Now the voice was Elijah's, and Clara contemplates whether or not she wanted to follow the sounds.

"She was an untriggered werewolf, brother, and when she became a vampire I was especially intrigued on the fact of the matter if she was going to be a hybrid or not," Klaus growls out quickly, his voice filled with annoyance, then it slowed down a bit. "When she flipped her switch and killed somebody, and she hadn't triggered the werewolf curse. I just imagined it was impossible to become a hybrid that way; but Elijah, this is it."

Clara narrowed her eyebrows together in absolute shock, there was no way that she was a hybrid. No, there's never been a case of an untriggered werewolf transforming into a hybrid after becoming a vampire.

The blonde rose from the couch, knocking her foot obnoxiously loud on the wooden table that was awfully too close to the couch in the first place. She winced as she knew the two originals would no doubt hear her, and awkwardly rose her head to see the hallway; where both Elijah and Klaus were staring at her in utter awe.

"You're alive," Elijah mumbled under his breath, not even blinking while staring at the girl.

Clara's wide blonde eyes were looking back at the boys, and she wasn't exactly sure what to say so her lips stayed glued shut.

"I knew it!" Klaus exaggerated, startling Clara with his loud, booming voice as he did so. "You're a hybrid."

"How?" Clara asked, now sorely staring at Klaus rather than Elijah. "How in the hell is it possible?"

"There's a lot of things in this world we never thought possible," Klaus answered, and the blonde slowly realized the man was talking about the miracle baby, his miracle baby.

"Why am I here?" Clara asked quickly, ignoring Klaus's comment.

"Well, when you were killed we figured your werewolf—"

"—No," Clara cut off Klaus quickly and shortly, raising one index finger to signal to him to shut up. He was surprised by the blondes sass, but indeed obeyed. "Why did you take me here?"

Her question was directed at Klaus, as to why the man who murdered her mother would bring Clara's dead body to his home.

"You have no right to even look at me after what you did," Clara snapped, his lip rising a bit in anger.