"how the fuck di— what the hell you crying for??" he asked making his way over to me.

i shook my head. "postpartum." i simply lied, completely wiping away my former tears.

"and keep your voice down." i said referring to kingston.

he ran his hands down his face then spoke. "genesis how the fuck did this shit get all over the internet?" he asked in a harsh tone, showing me a video on his phone.

i shushed him as he played the video.

there in that old video was me & him in the hallways at school.

me being yelled at by nahmir after throwing his feelings to the ground as if it wasn't important then being slammed into the lockers & pushed on the floor. me trying to get up & escape as he ran after me, completely regretting what he had done.

-

"nicholas-" "can you please shut up? you talk way to fucking much. and you wonder why nobody likes you." he finally answered.

"oh that sounds kinda familiar, cause i swear just the other day you were telling me how much you like me and ranting all about this and that." i said making him quiet.

"in fact," i started. "that's probably what you did to that one girl kennedy your always getting sad about."

"don't even bring her into this." "naw, cause maybe you did somethings to her and made her feel some type of way and at the end of the day all of a sudden tell her you like her. you must've really did something to her to make her not even be in your life anymore. now you're hear trying to find her and shit and i'm in your life now, and i'm guessing you're gonna do the same thing to me. all you probably ever do is shut people out."

when i said all that his face was full of rage, jaw clenched. "you better watch how the fuck you talk you're talking to me."

"oh wow, i'm so scared. what the are you gonna do, slap me?" i said moving away from him. but before i knew it, i was being slammed onto the lockers and pushed on the floor.

a sharp pain rushed over my body. i looked up at him with fear. he was trying to calm down before he looked down and realized what he did. "shit.. i'm so sorry i didn't-"

"get the fuck away from me," i said as he tried reaching for me. but i scooted away.

i managed to pick myself up . "i said get away from me." i said wiping my tears. he grabbed my wrist and i pulled away from him. i ran around the corner with chasing behind me. i quickly opened the janitors closet and locked the door behind me.

i heard his footsteps nearing. then him banging on the door. "genesis open this fucking door i said i'm sorry!" he yelled. "get the fuck away from me !" i yelled back. " i swear to god.." he mumbled.

"please open the fucking door!" he yelled still banging on it.

-

i tried my very best to keep myself from crying so i closed my eyes for a couple seconds, then reopened them.

"where the fuck did they get this video from?only school surveillance would've been able to catch this shit which means somebody requested access to see this & got ahold of it!" he yelled, causing a once sleep kingston to flinch & start crying.

"lower your fucking voice!" i whisper shouted as i rocked our baby side to side. "and i don't know who the fuck got ahold of that shit, why the fuck are you asking me like would put that out there?" i asked.

"bruh on my fucking soul i'll kill whoever did this shit." he said locking his phone. he walked over to the dress mirror picking up his glock.

"nick you can't get into any more fucking trouble, what's wrong with you? put the fucking gun down." i told him while still rocking our baby who was still crying.

he ignored me, loading up the clip with bullets.

"you were locked up not too long ago for being wanted as a suspected murderer, and you were the actual murderer! i was there when you killed that man nick, you're lucky you're not in jail right now!" i yelled.

"if you get into any more trouble you could go to prison for a long ass time with the type of record you have. you're a fucking felon."

"aren't i already going to jail with this video of me fucking slamming you into a locker? that's assault. & by the way, what the fuck happened to you while you were pregnant that we were told our son had minor damage done to his head, huh? can you explain that shit to me?" he asked harshly.

i stayed silent right after he said that. "you know what the fuck happened don't you." he said waiting for an explanation.

i took a deep breath then began telling him everything that happened as far as the day we found out i was pregnant.

once i was done explaining he was in complete shock, but i could tell he was going to do something crazy. the look on his face other than him being shocked told me that he was ready to kill.

"nick please.. don't do something you're going to regret." i spoke just as i finally got kingston to be quiet.

"regret isn't the perfect word for what i'm about to do next." he responded walking out of the room.

i was 'bout ready to just scream. i don't wanna lose this boy to the system over him doing wrong because of something that wasn't his fault.

i knew he loved & cared about me but this was something different.

after putting kingston who fell back asleep into his crib, i quickly went downstairs hoping i'd could catch nahmir if he wasn't gone already.

fortunately, i ran into him right while he was about to leave out.

"nahmir please just leave it alone. i'm not going to let you out this house knowing you'll be out trying to kill someone." i begged standing in front of the door.

he looked pissed off, like he was going to say something to me. but instead he grabbed me by my neck & kissed me.

"nobody's ever going to hurt you again & i put that on my life."

-

if you aren't a bitch go read
my other nahmir book
"Freak Nasty."

also go read my nba youngboy
book "Ranada" or you'll
die tonight 🦇