🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【7】

Start from the beginning

"Well... He's a bit protective, especially towards my friend. And he's a bit pervy and clingly, especially around her, always saying that she doesn't need any guys other than himself." Aoi nodded.

"He definitely Love her. Why don't she just try date him?" Hatsume couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Hanako loves her? No... Definitely not.

"Nene-chan, I think you need to tell her to be emotionally prepared." Aoi suggested. "He seems pretty interested on her, At this rate, He'll confess to her in the matter of time, soon!"

Hatsume looked at the violet haired girl in shocked. She then turned to Yashiro who was glancing at her, The white haired girl smirked.

"Don't worry, I'll be sure to tell her, but who knows, I think she's already aware of it."

"Do they go to this school?" Aoi asked. "Try suggesting that the guy should confess under the confession tree!"

"The Confession Tree?" Both girls asked in unison.

"The Confession Tree! They say that the god of romance grew that tree!" Aoi pointed at the said tree, not far from them. "And any couple who confesses their love under it will be bound Together in love!"

'What a cliche-' Hatsume thought but realized something. 'But since when we have a tree like that? Hanako and I should be aware of this, even if it's just a tree. We guard the school after all.'

"Look somebody's there!" The three girls looked at the person under the tree.

A boy with orange hair and specticles was under it. His name is Aoi Akane. Yashiro and Aoi's classmate. He then started talking.

"Ao-chan..." Yashiro and Hatsume looked at the violet haired girl.

"I LOVE YOU! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!" He screamed. The person he was with only replied smoothly while typing on his phone.

"Yeah, sure, why not? Whatever." It was a boy with blonde hair, Yamabuki Lemon. Akane's bestfriend.

The girls looked at them confused. Akane then punched the boy on the ground. "TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!!!"

"He was just practicing..." Aoi said. The girls sweatdropped. The confession was actually for her.

"Those aside, Have you noticed all the new couple in class?" Aoi asked. The girls then looked around them, there are too many couples around. "Almost all of them are couples who successfully confessed under that tree!"

"That certain someone of that friend of yours might be asking her to meet under that tree before you know it, Nene-chan.~" The two humans squealed forgeting about Hatsume who was listening on their conversation.

'He wouldn't do it, would he?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Hatsu-chan. After school tomorrow, will you come to the giant tree in the practice garden with me?" Hanako asked her as she was talking with Yashiro, who was mopping the bathroom floor. The two looked at him suprised.

'H-he actually would?!'

"Y-yo-you me-mean t-th-the C-con-confe-fesion T-tree?" Hatsume stuttered, her (e/c) eyes widening as she started blushing madly.

"Oh you actually already knew about it? That saves me the trouble of explaining." Hanako approached the ghost girl and whispered to her ear. "So,I'll see you there..."