The Night

Pov: Set in high school, Tobin hosts a party, who is known to host the wildest parties for the school. The stud, fuckgirl, lesbian, and the athlete were her labels and she was proud to be known of those. Christen, the hot head cheerleader everyone pines over attends, and of course, Tobin has a big fat crush on her. At the party, both find a way to meet and decide to turn the night upside down, making it the best and most life changing night of all.

Smut scene!!!!

As Tobin walked into her kitchen to grab another cup of punch, she looked out to see the sea of people. People were all over the place. On the stairs, in the backyard, around the lit pool, anywhere you could think of.

And as a tradition of her parties, any dumb freshman to go to her parties was forced to jump in the pool from the roof after three shots. That's how it went at their school, and that was how it was going to stay.

As the party kept on going, Tobin found her best friend, Ashlyn talking to Ali. She walked up to them to see what they were chatting about.

"Hey bro, nice to see ya here," said Tobin, knocking her red solo cup with Ashlyn's.

"Same, always down to come to your place," Ashlyn smirked.

"So, what's the tea on your side?" Tobin asked to the two.

"We've decided to come out to our families, I have a suspicion that Kyle already knows," Ali replied, taking a sip.

"Congrats guys, I'm proud that you are doing that," Tobin smiled.

"Hey Tobin, 12 o'clock," Ashlyn nudged.

Tobin turned around, and saw Christen Press walking in with some of her cheerleader friends. Tobin gulped, and turned back around.

"She's been to a few of my parties, but why does it feel weird now?" Tobin asked.

"You're not going to go anywhere if you make a move. I mean who wouldn't? You're hot, athletic, smart, and you're a girl magnet. You hook up with girls all the time. Gay, bi, straight, the list goes on," said Ashlyn, "plus, no girl has made you feel this way before."

"I know, but it's Christen we're talking about here. She's so picky with who she dates, it's impossible for even me to do anything," Tobin sighed.

"Well maybe tonight will be different, just don't do anything that I would do, you know what I'm saying?" Ashlyn said.

Tobin nodded, and walked away to talk to some other people. The further the way she could be from Christen, the more she could breath. And although that sounds a bit dramatic, Tobin couldn't focus without feeling the pressure of Christen's presence.

As she was outside talking to some more of her teammates, she felt a tap on her shoulders and turned around to see one of Christen's cheerleaders.

"Hey, this your party?" She asked.

Tobin nodded. She was a little insulted that the girl had to ask if it was Tobin's party.

Without any more talking, the girl took Tobin's hand and lead her through the crowd of people. Tobin turned around to get her friends' reactions, and they all started hollering and cheering her on.

Tobin smirked, and allowed the cheerleader to do whatever she wanted. It didn't bother as much that it wasn't Christen, and maybe this would help her get an easier access to the head cheerleader.

Using a girl to get to another girl, typical move by Tobin.

As the girl walked Tobin upstairs, they passed people in the hallways talking, making out, or doing anything that was stupid or out of the ordinary.

Oneshots- PreathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara