The Substitute Teacher Pt. 1

POV: Tobin is a student and is best friends with Lindsey and both have Biology together, only to meet their substitute teacher who makes Tobin's life all the more interesting.

It was half way through senior year for Tobin. A couple more months and she was out of high school and could begin a whole new life in the real world. Tobin's future plans were to go to college, get a steady job, and enjoy life to the fullest. Her best friend, Lindsey, would be by her side of course.

"Tobin!" Lindsey yelled in the halls. Tobin was met with Lindsey's body crashing into hers for a bear hug, "I've got to tell you what happened last night with a guy!"

"What happened?" Tobin replied, knowing Lindsey went out to party on a Sunday night and probably left with some guy she hardly knew.

"Long story short, woke up with a guy next to me," she smirked. She saw the look of unsatisfaction on Tobin's face so she changed the subject, "hey, I heard we have a substitute teacher today for biology, maybe we can escape?"

"Hopefully. Mr. Jensen was becoming a real pain in my ass," Tobin sighed. They walked to their first block class which was English, so they had time to make a plan.

.

.

.

.

The bell finally rang and Tobin slumped out of her desk and walked out of English trying to not fall over of boredom. The teacher in that class always made her tired, and she was glad to hear the bell ring. Tobin and Lindsey arrived at Biology and saw the teacher was not in the room.

They took their usual spots and faced towards each other, "okay, how about we stay for like thirty minutes, I get up to use the bathroom, and then you say you have a family emergency or something," Tobin pitched in.

"Yeah, with the substitute teacher, I don't think it's going to be hard," Lindsey shrugged, "by the way, I was wondering if you could help me study for an ethics exam coming up? I know you're good at the subject and honestly could use the help."

"Sure, it would be a good excuse to get out of my house," Tobin chuckled. She looked up at Lindsey, who was not paying attention to her at all, "dude, you good, what the hell?" Tobin followed Lindsey's gaze to the front of the room, and could have sworn time stopped.

It was the substitute teacher. She looked a lot younger than all the other substitute teachers who were here in the past. She wore professional clothes and she was tall, but she wore heels so she could be around Tobin's height. Her healthy looking hair was put in a high ponytail, making her hair fall down in front her shoulders. All in all, she was gorgeous.

Tobin pointed out she looked very athletic, cause her pants were tight enough to show her leg muscles and yes, her ass. Tobin noticed the guys sitting were also checking her ass as she walked to the whiteboard. Her jaw clenched and hated the fact they were being disrespectful. Yeah, she did check out the teacher's ass too, but it felt different to her when guys hungrily check out women's' asses. But maybe it was because she didn't want anyone else checking the substitute teacher. Maybe.

The teacher wrote, Ms. Press in perfect handwriting. She turned around to face the class, "hello students, I'm Ms. Press and I'll be your substitute teacher for the rest of the year. Mr. Jensen has found a new job." Her eyes traveled across the room, until they landed on Tobin for a brief moment. Tobin immediately felt knots in her stomach, and didn't want to break eye contact, but alas, Christen did and walked to her desk.

"Excuse me, Ms. Press, I was wondering how old you are," one of the guys asked, giving a smirk and chuckling with his group of boys. Tobin rolled her eyes, hating how they acted.