Model

POV: Tobin is asked to do a photoshoot for Calvin Klein and Christen is fine with it, until it actually happens and becomes jealous with Tobin and the model

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Asked Tobin for the fifth time. Christen and Tobin were at a restaurant on a date.

"Tobin, like I've said before, I'm fine with it," replied Christen.

"So you're okay that I have to take photos with another girl?" Tobin kept on asking.

"Yeah, I mean I know it's just for the brand and frankly the cash," said Christen in a normal toned voice.

Tobin and Christen were talking about the photoshoot Tobin was called to do. And not for any company. Tobin was called to do a session for Calvin Klein, because they wanted to show support for the USWNT and to show support of the LGBTQ+ community.

And to be paired with Tobin, they put her with the infamous Josephine Skriver. The model who is a famous Danish model is known with working with Victoria Secret. They also wanted Tobin and Josephine to be touching and intimate with one another to show the sensuality side of the brand.

At first, Tobin was really excited to be a part of the Calvin Klein industry and knew it would not only be a big break for her, but for the USWNT. And when she told Christen, she was nothing but supportive. However, Tobin was worried about the touching and kissing she would have to do with the model.

Christen and her have been dating for several years, and Tobin knew Christen could get jealous at times. And with someone like Josephine being a part of this, it made Tobin feel on edge.

Oh, and Tobin already knew Josephine before.

When Tobin first told Christen that she knew Josephine, Christen had a hard time hiding her emotions. But now, Christen was more okay with it and knew Josephine and Tobin were just friends.

_________

After dinner, Christen and Tobin went back to their hotel room and Christen hoped in the shower.

Tobin's phone suddenly rang, and she picked it up to see Ashlyn was calling her.

"Hey Ash, what's up?" Tobin answered.

"Hey Tobin, just wondering if you're ready to model for freaking Calvin Klein tomorrow!" Ashlyn exclaimed.

"Little nervous, not going to lie. I'm a little anxious for Christen. She seems so chill about all of this," Tobin admitted.

"I mean if she's acting like that, she probably trusts you Tobin. You guys have been in a serious relationship for a while, and doing a photoshoot for like a day doesn't seem like it bothers her," Ashly said.

"Yeah, I'm just making it a bigger deal out of it," sighed Tobin, "thanks Ashlyn, I'll update you about tomorrow."

"Sounds good bug, good luck," Ashlyn said.

Tobin hung up the phone, and waited until Christen came out of the shower. Her wet hair hung from her shoulders, and she wore one the hotel's white bathrobes.

"Hey babe, you good?" She asked.

"Yeah, just perfect," Tobin smiled. She opened her arms to let Christen curl up. As Tobin held Christen and hearing her girlfriend's steady breathing, she thought to herself, everything's going to be okay.

__________

"Alright Tobin, you're going to need to change now," said the director. Tobin and Christen arrived on set in the morning. They followed a person who lead them to the changing room.

Oneshots- Preathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें