Star Wars AU: Pt. 1

Pov: Christen has to save Tobin from being sold as a slave, and takes her back to the Jedi Temple where the plan a mission together. (Set before the Clones betray the Jedi.)

A figure walked into the noisy hall of people and aliens. The person wore a cloak with a hood, so they passed through swiftly towards the place where it was most loud. Their green eyes scanned the room to find her spot.

"Alright settle down you lot, time for the biding," said a male Zygerrian, a notorious race known for holding one of the biggest Slave Empires.

"First, we got ourselves a Twi'lek, fine piece of work here, she'll definitely bring fire to long nights, gents," he chuckled. Males joined in on their revolting joke.

"So, who's first?" The Zygerrian asked, leaving the floor for the biding to start.

"25 Credits!"

"50!"

"100!"

"250 credits!"

"250, no one else? Going once, going twice, going three times.... Sold! To person with the blaster," the Zygerrian said. The person who got the Twi'lek proudly walked up front to claim his possession, and walked off.

"Now, we got a special gift here, ladies and gentlemen, something so rare, that it would be worth all your credits.... a jedi knight!" Boomed the Zygerrian.

People oohed and awed at the announcement, and watched as a female jedi came tumbling on the stage. Wounded they looked, and grasped their side as a guard hit them with a staff.

They wore a shade of light brown attire. Brown boots, loose-fitting pants, a utility belt that had nothing, and tears were shown throughout the outfit.

"I'll take 500 credits!" Said one.

"1000!"

"4000!"

The person who was in the cloak slowly walked towards the front, "I'll be taking her," the hidden figure said.

"And how much are you willing to buy?" Questioned the Zygerrian.

"Nothing," the person in the hood reached out their hand, and used the force to throw the Zygerrian backwards, hitting the hard wall. People and aliens scattered, making space for the mysterious person. The person took of their hood, revealing another female jedi with long black hair and the top part was tied in a ponytail.

She kneeled down to the injured, "looks like I came to rescue you again, Tobin," she smirked.

"Can always count on you, Christen Press," said Tobin. Christen handed Tobin her green lightsaber, which Tobin used to easily escape from her cuffs.

"Now, shows over folks, head back to your homes," said Christen, helping Tobin stand up. Tobin limped a little, bit was still able walk.

"If you think you can just walk away with a fight jedi, then you got something coming," growled the Zygerrian, turning on his electric whip. Christen and Tobin got into fighting stances, turning their lightsabers on.

The Zygerrian attacked, throwing its whip at both of them. They dodged, and struck back. Tobin's lightsaber got caught in the whip, while Christen yet again helped avoid more of a mess by using the force to give a big kick at the Zygerrian. He fell back, hitting his head on a metal pole.

"Come on, let's get out of here before he wakes up again," Christen motioned to Tobin. Tobin nodded, and both made a run for it as others moved out of their way.

They ran outside, where Christen's hovercraft was waiting. They zoomed off, into Alderaans's traffic.

"How did you end up there?" Christen asked Tobin once they got to a safer distance.